Chapter 25- Laina and Fawn

Garroth's POV
"What... Who are you?" I ask sternly toward both of the figures. Their posture and shape tells me they are both female though it is hard to tell in the shadows.

"Before you tell us who you are!" The person holding Laurnace and Katelyn down speaks. It is most definitely a woman, probably around our ages, maybe a year or two younger.

"I am Lord Aphmau of Phoenix Drop and I order you to LET US GO." Aphmau yells into our antagonists face.

"Wait.... Phoenix Drop? So, not O'khasis...." The person holding us down speaks. It sounds similar to the other girls yet a little more serious like Katelyn's voice. Aphmau nods and they let go and take off their masks and clothing to reveal their faces and colored clothing.

(A/N- Just FYI- Fawn is the first girl and Laina is the second with purple hair)

The person who held Aphmau and I down has brown hair and lime green eyes

The person who held Aphmau and I down has brown hair and lime green eyes. She wears blue clothing and has goggles that remind me of Nicole's pair. The person that held down Katelyn and Laurance has Lilac hair and wears a flower crown similar to Aphmau's. She is pale and pretty but not as pretty as Aphmau.

I get up and help Aphmau get up. She thanks me as we get Laurnace and Katelyn up. The girl with Lilac hair keeps saying sorry over and over as we brush dirt off. The other girl just stays in the shadows rolling her eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry!" She says once again.

"No need to keep saying that but may I ask what your names are?" Katelyn says slightly annoyed.

"Oh! I totally forgot. I am Alania. Laina for short (pronounced Lay-na). I am an extraordinaire at everything plant life and gardening." The girl with purple hair responds.

"Oh that is a pretty name." Aphmau says with a smile. "As I said, I am Lord Aphmau."

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She bows. "Who are all of your friends?"

"I'm Garroth." I say. "Head guard and boyfriend." I smile as Aphmau blushes slightly. I feel good calling her that again.

"I'm Laurance, next man in line." Laurance says to the girl. "And this twerp is Katelyn, a newer guard."