Chapter 1: Moving in

Mia's POV:

The honeymoon was great. We were in Hawaii and it was amazing. Today is our first day back in Calabasas and I'm moving in with Justin. " I'm happy to move in with you," I tell him. He smiles. " My house is your house," he says. We're driving in his Fisker Karma and the moving truck with my stuff is right behind us. We pull in to Justin's driveway and people are moving my stuff in the house. I have a ton of stuff. Me and Justin are sharing a bedroom, of couse. Justin's bedroom is huge! I go straight to the bedroom with Justin trailing behind me. I lay on the bed and sigh. I'm so tired. This is a lot to gather, too. I'm married to Justin Bieber. That's like a dream to millions of girls all over the planet. Well, was a dream. He's taken now by me. I'm kinda surpised that they don't hate me. Justin lays down next to me. He turns his head and I turn mine to look at my hubsand's face. HE'S PERFECT! Justin smiles at me. "You okay? I know this is a lot to handle and gather right now," he tells me. " Yeah, I'm okay," I assure him.

* 1 HOUR LATER*

My stuff is all gathered in the places that they're supposed to be. That was kinda fast. Justin just left to go to the studio. So, I'm just here. Alone. He asked me if I wanted to come with him, but I'm just like "No, just because we're married, things don't really have to change." But, I'm bored now. I start to walk around the house, but stop when I feel aching pain in my lower abdomen. What? What's going on? I stop and think. I count. When was the last day I had my period? I count the days. Twenty- eight days ago. Oh crap! Really? I go in the bathroom and discover I'm on my period. I grab a pad and realize I don't have anymore. This sucks!! These cramps are like serious and Justin is not here with me to help me through it.

Justin's POV:

I'm on my way home from the studio. I pull in the driveway and walk in the door. It's quiet and empty. Where's Mia? I walk in the bedroom and see Mia rubbing her abdomen. She winces at the pain. "Babe, are you okay?," I ask her while running towards her. " She tries to get up and I help her. I put my arms around her. " You okay?," I ask her again. " Do you really wanna know?," Mia asks me. "Yeah," I reply. " I'm on my period, these cramps are serious, I don't have any more pads, and my muscles hurt so bad right now," she explains to me. ' I kiss her forehead. " Do you want me to get you some stuff?," I ask her. " Really? You sure?," she asks me. " Yeah. Anything for you," I say. "Okay. I need pads. But, two kinds. The maxi super ones and the regular ones. They have to be Always brand. I need plenty of snacks, too. Anything with chocolate and icecream is great," she tells me. " You need medication? Like Pamprin, Midol, Iboprufen?," I ask her. " No. I hate taking medication for these kinds of things," she says. I get up to go the store, but I'm interuupted when Mia grabs me and pulls me down. " Thank you," she says. She kisses my on the cheek. She lays back down. " Anything for my princess. I'll be right back," I tell her. I go to my car drive to CVS. I walk in and go straight to the feminine section. So many guys wanna make their girls get up and get these stuff all by themselves. If she has cramps and stuff, she really doesn't want to. So, JUST GET UP AND BE A MAN! BUY THE STUFF FOR HER! I hate when guys do that. They make a big deal out of this. But, I love Mia. I saw the pain she was dealing with and there's no way I'm making her get up. I buy the pads. Then, I go straight to the snacks section. I grab vanilla and butter pecan icecream, two Snickers bars, fours Resse's packs, one gallon of iced tea, two bags of Doritos, and four bars of Hershey's chocolate. I walk towards the cashier and she checks out my stuff. I walk to the car and put the stuff in the car and drive to the house. I pull in the driveway. I grab the bags and put them on the living room floor. I run upstairs and see Mia on the bed sleeping. I walk towards her and lay with her. I put my arms around her and kiss her cheek. She wakes up. " Sorry if I woke you babe," I tell her. " No, it's good. Did you buy my stuff?," she ask me. " Yeah. It's in the living room." I smile and say," Well, since you can't get up right now, I'll pick you up." I pick her up and walk downstairs. I place her on the couch. She sees the stuff immeadiately and starts laughing. I laugh with her. "What? You said plenty of snacks," I tell her. Her smile fades a little and she puts her hand over her abdomen. I sit beside her and put her in my arms. I put my hand on her abdomen and rubs it soothingly. She sighs in relief. I continue to rub it. Then, I press down and gently massage it. "Thanks Justin," she says. " Anything for you," I say. " I feel a little better. So, can we eat the stuff now?," she asks. I laugh. " Yeah, of course," I tell her.