Chapter 26: Los Bandoleros Pt.2

Nobody's POV
The next morning, Dom and Letty went for a drive. Letty had her legs on Dom's lap and he ran his hand up and down her thigh, occasionally squeezing. Letty stared at Dom with admiration as she laces Dom's hand in hers and kisses his hand. They passed by animals and people, and when two guys rode along the side of their car, they were speaking Dominican to Dom and to Letty's surprise, Dom spoke the language fluently.
Letty giggle and asked with a smile, "What?! Who is this? Did I just hear you speakin' DOMINICAN?!"
"It's been awhile since I've been back in the states." Dom says grinning, but it fades once he realizes all he's left behind. Letty realizes his change of mood and says, "You're missed..." and pauses as she continues to reassure him, "She's alright."
Dom just looks over at Letty and then back to the road. To break the silence, Letty asked with a smile, "So, what's goin' on? I know you not training these boys for nothing. Have I arrived just in time for an adventure?"
Dom smirks at Letty and says, "Letty, you always get here just in time." Growing impatient, Letty asks softly, "Come on. What is it?" Dom didn't answer. He just leaned over and started making out with her. Letty stopped, but then got on her knees and leaned over and started kissing Dom's neck. Dom then took this as a perfect opportunity to grab her ass. They were like that for about 20 seconds and then Letty switched gears and sat on his lap while he was driving, and as a joke, Letty tried to block his view.
"I'm blocking you. What you gonna do. Oh my god, we're gonna crash. Oh no. What's gonna happen." Letty said as she moved side to side, messing with Dom. He pulled her closer, and all she could do was hug him in that moment and think 'we've been apart for way to long...'
Dom pulled up to the beach and made Letty chuckle as she looked around in awe, "This place is crazy! Rain one minute, clouds the other, sunlight the next. Where are you taking me?" Dom chuckled and told Letty to get on his back, and when she did, he walked through the water and took her to some rocks. He put her down and they faced each other and kissed. Through out the day, they stayed on the beach, laying in a canoe while the sun was going down.
Letty then made herself comfortable while she laid on Dom, face to face, and asked him, "You feel that? How can you be ten thousand miles away from that?"
"I can't." Dom admitted to her. The two made out, like they once did as teenagers, until the sun was gone. Around 10:30 pm, they packed up their stuff and drove to the house Dom was renting. On the way to the front door, Dom stopped Letty as he said, "Letty, I've been thinkin' about something."
Letty turned to face him and asked, "What?"
"Well, I told you that I can't live without feeling you by my side, so, let's just do it." Dom stated a little nervous. Letty was a little confused, but started to feel butterflies in the bottom of her stomach as she said, "Do what?"
Dom sighed as he grabbed Letty's hands and stated, "Let's get married. Nobody has to know. A quick ceremony in a small church, just you and me."
Letty smiled at Dom with love and awe burning in her eyes, but had to ask, "You sure? Cause I don't wanna if your--"
"I'm sure. I don't wanna spend another second away from you." Dom says as he picks her up and twirlers her around. Letty giggles and gives him a big kiss and says, "When."
"Now." Dom states with a grin.
That night, Letty bought a white dress and a flower headband. Dom wore a white t-shirt, white pants, and beige shoes. They got someone to marry them on such short notice. When the minister got to the ring part. I giggled because we didn't have rings, so Dom did the next best thing.
"Will this do?" Dom asked as he took off his cross chain and handed it to the minister so he could bless it. The minister wrapped the chain around their joined hand and blessed their marriage as well.
"We have eternity in this moment." Dom says to Letty with a grin. Letty smiled and said, "You will never be alone again. I vow, wherever you go, I go. You ride, I ride. You fight, I fight. And if you ever die on me Dominic Toretto, I'm gonna die with you."
"I love you, Letty. And I will always love you." Dom finished. The minister then said it was ok to seal their marriage with a kiss, and that's exactly what Dom and Letty did. He picked her up, twirled her around, while she laughed, all while they shared their first kiss as a married couple.
After they paid the minister and gave a donation to the church, they went to Dom's place and had a little honeymoon of their own, and when they woke up tangled in each other, they made love all over again.
Letty and Dom took a shower and when they got out Letty asked, "Do you think we should call Mia and tell her?"
Dom paused for a moment and then shook his head as he said, "I have a feeling that she knows."
"But Dom, it's your baby sister for crying out loud. She's afraid that she'll never see us again. You at least owe her that. When was the last time you called her anyway?" Letty questions as she sits in her husbands lap at the kitchen table. Dom looked out the window and said, "Last year." Letty opened his hand and placed her phone in it and said, "You call her or I will."
Dom sighed as he stared at the phone, and opened it up and called that familiar number. 2 rings later, she picked up.
"Letty?" Mia asked. Dom chuckled and said, "No, I'm Dom."
"Oh my god! Are you ok? Where are you?" Mia asks frantically. She was always scared every time he called. "I'm fine, and in D.R. Letty found me." Dom stated while looking at his wife.
Mia sighed and said, "Put her on." Dom smirked and gave the phone to Letty. "What's up chica?"
"Thank you, so much Letty. You don't know how much this means to me." Mia states with a smile. Letty smiles too, and says, "I'm glad I was able to make you feel better, honey. But, I have some news." while putting her on speaker.
Mia's smile fades as she asked nervously, "What kind of news?" Letty and Dom smile at one another as Letty started off, "Well, I changed my name yesterday in a church. It's no longer Leticia Ortiz."
"What do you mean-- what...? Wait! In a church... Did you two get married?!" Mia asked confused but excited, causing Letty to giggle and say, "Yes! As of yesterday, I became Leticia Toretto."
Mia giggled and squealed into the phone and said, "I'm so happy for you guys! I always knew you two were meant for each other."
"Thanks Mia. Look I'm sorry to cut this short, but we gotta go. Well keep in touch soon." Dom says in his deep husky voice. Mia sighs a little, and says, "Alright. Congrats guys, I'm so proud of you. I think I can sleep better knowing that you two are safe and together."
Letty and Dom then share a look of sympathy, but they turn their attention back to their little sister and say, "We love you, Mia."
"I love you guys too." Mia says and the call goes dead. Dom sets the phone on the table and rubs his eyes, while Letty wrapped her arms around his neck and says, "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"