Chapter 27: Fast and Furious

Nobody's POV
Dominican Republic
A truck with 6 tanks of gas behind it, drove on a narrow road. Dom, Letty, Han, Leo, and Santos tailed behind it.
"All right, we're good to go." Dom yells into the radio and then looks at Letty and asks, "You got this?"
"You bet your ass, papa." Letty exclaims as she lens over and gives Dom a huge kiss on his lips. She then yelled, "Let's make some money!" And climbed out the passenger window and goes onto the hood of the car and waits for the signal.
"Everyone in position." Dom states. "I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere." Han says with a smirk. Letty, who was still on the car, listening into their conversation on her earpiece yelled to Han, "Down here, gas is gold, bubba."
"Sí pero lo fucking banko no se mueve, sabe.(Yeah, but banks don't move.)" Leo states into the radio. Beside him, Santos starts laughing and says, "Delé qué la ultíma hoy qué tú roban un banko té túmemo sacarlé de preso(Anytime you get near a bank...we have to break your ass out of prison.)"
Santos then tries to grab the walkie-talkie out of Leo's hand, making it squeak, so Dom automatically knows that they're fighting and yells, "Kill the chatter! It's game time!"
"I wouldn't piss him off, guys." Letty says calmly and then jumps from the hood of Dom's car, to the latter that was on the back of the first gas tanks. When Letty gets a good grip on the latter, Dom pushes his gas and swerves around the truck and drives in front of it. The truck drives notices, but shakes his head. His pet Iguana growls, making him look at it. "Ya,ya,ya,ya,ya, yo escucho (Yeah, yeah, I hear you.)" The truck driver says to his Iguana and puts his chocolate bar up to the Iguana's mouth, and as the iguana took a huge bite out of the bar, the truck driver said, "Hey, perra codiciosa! (Hey, you greedy bitch!)"
Dom looked in his rearview to make sure the driver didn't seem suspicious and said, "Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade." Letty climbed the latter at her signal and started walking on top of the first gas tank. Han, Leo, and Santos followed behind in their trucks. Han then spun his car in reverse as the girl that was in the car with him, got out of the back window and hooked the car up to the first tank and yelled to Letty, "Locked and loaded!"
Letty then jumped from the second tank from the back, onto a thin platform in between the second and third tank. She held on to tank 3's latter as she pulled out her freezing spray and froze the part that holds the tanks together and said, "This is all you, Han." as she hit it with her hammer to break it loose and smiled once it did and said, "Liquid gold." and giggles at her victory, watching the first two gas tanks to be driven along by Han.
The truck driver was honking his horn at Dom who was in the front, swerving from left to right, with a smile on his face, blocking the driver from trying to go around him. "Okay, T, you're up." Dom says on the radio.
"Let's see if you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" Han states to Leo on the radio while smirking. As Leo drives around Han and the 2 gas tanks, he yelled back, "Papi qué tú hablando? Yo voy a hacerlo en un intento! (What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!)" Santos and Letty start to laugh.
"It's more like three. Come on, Tego, keep it real." Letty chuckles. Leo then throws the truck in reverse while Santos slips out the back and starts praying for him to not screw it up.
"Just one K left. We're running out of road. Get in there, brother." Dom states quickly. "I got it, I got it." Leo states on the radio.
The truck driver then looks to his rearview mirror to see that 2 of the tanks were gone. He then looks above the tanks to see Letty balancing and walking on the tanks. Santos throws the latch onto the tank, and on his first try, he hooks it up and yells for joy. The truck driver gets pissed off, and stomps on the gas causing Letty to lose balance and Dom to yell, "Oh shit!" The driver slams into Dom's bumper, causing the truck and tanks to shake, which made Letty grunt as she lost her footing and fell. Letty's hammer fell from her bag as she dangled from the later, feet dragging on the road.
"T, cut loose! Unhitch, unhitch!" Dom yells. The truck driver rammed into the back of Dom's car again, making Dom spin out. The movement from the truck on impact made Santos almost fly of Leo's truck and Leo screamed. The truck driver then pulled out a pistol and shot out Dom's window. Dom then put his car in reverse and drove to Letty, Leo, and Santos and yelled, "Tego, sueltalo!(Don't be crazy, lose your load!)"
"¿Qué té parece qué estoy tratando de hacer?(What do you think I'm trying to do?!)" Leo yelled. Dom then became furious and yelled, "Coño, basta con soltar! (Idiot, just release!)"
The truck and the team were coming close to a really steep hill. "Hijo de tú madre! (Son of a bitch!)"
Dom then zoomed up to Letty and yelled, "Spray that hitch!"
"I don't have a hammer!" Letty yelled back as she climbed up to the latter. "Just do it!" Dom yelled with worry in his eyes. Letty did as she was told, but the truck driver started swerving roughly, causing Santos to scream as he's being thrown around in the back of the truck. "Hold on! Hold on!" Leo yells back to Santos. "No, shit!" Santos yells back as he quickly climbs in through the back window and sits back in the passenger seat. Letty then almost loses her balance again, so Dom yelled out, "Hold on to something tight!"
Letty grips onto the latter tightly as Dom spun his car and slammed into the tank, breaking the hitch. A piece of broken metal sliced into the tank, making the gasoline spray out. Dom, scared shitless, yelled to his wife, "Letty! Give me your hand!"
"I can't reach!" Letty yells back, trying to hold onto the latter, but reach for her husbands hand at the same time. "You got to jump!" Dom yells frantically. The truck driver then sees a sharp turn ahead and doesn't hesitate to grab his iguana and jump out of the moving truck. Dom looks back and yelled, "Jump, Letty, Jump! I've got you!"
Letty then jumps onto the car and holds onto Dom's arm for dear life. They then let each other go as they saw the tank start to move in their direction. The gas tank smashed into Dom's side which cause Letty to shift in the direction of the passenger side. Not taking any chances, Letty climbed her way into the passenger seat as she and Dom watched the tank unhitch itself from the truck and started to catch fire. Dom then spun his car all the way to the edge on the mountain and stopped to where he was facing the road and not the rocks below.
"Dom..." Letty started nervously, watching the gas tank roll and bounce itself down the road fast. Dom then pressed the breaks and the accelerator at the same time, making his tires squeak, and Letty continued nervously, "Dom?"
When the tank was nothing but a few feet in front of them Letty yelled out, "Dom!" and he didn't hesitate to drive as fast as he could as he slid under the tank. While the tank was a few feet in the air, it barely grazed the top of Dom's car. Letty and Dom then sat there in horror and amazement as then watch the truck and the remaining two tanks blow up before them and fall off the cliff.