48. You're crazy, you know that

// Cleo POV //

"Cali girls, Cali girls, let me take you out. Make you scream and shout, keep you up at night. I like them Cali girls, Cali girls, when they look at me. Not too hard to see, that a Cali girl is what I need," I sang as the song ended and the band came off stage.

"You were great," I told Ross, wrapping my arms round his neck.

"That was only sound check," he laughed.

"So?" I replied, giving him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away.

He laughed again before grabbing my hand and taking me back to the dressing room. He pushed me onto a couch before sitting opposite me.

"Okay, let's talk parties. I have," he looked at his watch. "Ten minutes. We can plan what we have time for."

"Ooh yay!" I yelled, clapping my hands.

"God, you are excited for this," he exclaimed.

"Too right I am. It's our 20th birthday. Of course I'm excited. Maybe we can do a pink and yellow theme. We can have a checkered dance floor as well. And-"

"Cleo, we can do proper party planning later. I meant we could just talk about themes and who we are inviting and stuff."

"Oh okay. But can we still have a dance floor?"

"Sure," he laughed.

"Yessss!" I yelled, fist pumping the air.

"What's going on in here?" Rydel asked as she entered the dressing room with the boys behind her.

"We're just discussing parties," I said excitedly.

"Cool. Buutttt we kinda need to get to the meet and greet," Riker said.

"Ok," Ross said standing up. "You coming?"

"Huh?" I replied.

"To the meet and greet."

"Oh, okay then," I said, standing up as well.

We all headed down to the room where the meet and greet was being held. I hung out behind the scenes whilst they did the signing, and when they moved onto photos, I chatted to Ryland.

"Hey, wanna sabotage some photos?" He suddenly asked me.

"Um, are we allowed?" I asked.

"Sure, the fans love it. It's a bit of a laugh."

I agreed uncertainly. As close as I had gotten to Ryland and the other boys, I still wasn't too sure what their idea of a practical joke was. Still, I was gonna be living with them soon, so I had to find out somehow.

"Climb onto my shoulders," he said whilst bending down. I climbed up onto a chair before hoisting myself onto his shoulders like he said. He gripped my legs tightly.

"Now," he whispered. "I'm gonna raise you up when they're about to take a photo and you have to pull a stupid face. Or just do something crazy."

"Ok," I told him.

"3...2...1..." Will said as he was about to snap a photo.

Ryland straightened his legs so that my head was poking over the top of the screen. I put one arm in the air and the other in a peace sign across my face. I looked up as the picture was taken.

The two girls who were having their picture taken headed towards the camera to check it out. They looked curiously at me before yelling, "it's Cleo!"

I came out from behind the screen with Ryland, laughing our heads off. We both hugged the girls before we moved into the next people. We played the prank a couple more times before the meet and greet was over.

"You're crazy, you know that," Ross told me as we headed back to the dressing room.

Super duper proud of Ross for winning a blimp for the fourth year in a row! But also super annoyed that Laura and A&A didn't win - they seriously deserve to, especially since it's the last time A&A will be nominated. It wasn't even fair - they had the most votes.