26. I'll keep you safe

// Cleo POV //

I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone. It was six in the morning. Deciding that I wouldn't be able to sleep again, I climbed over Ross' sleeping body. It was lucky that he was a heavy sleeper. I rubbed my forehead and put my glasses on as I walked through to the kitchen. I didn't expect anyone to be in there, but Riker was toasting pancakes.

"Hey," I said plonking myself down on a seat at the table.

"Hey. Pancakes?" He asked.

"You know it."

He put a plate in front of me, along with a jar of honey and a knife.

"What time is our flight?" I asked through a mouthful of food.

"5 tonight, but we're gonna go in at about midday. We have some stuff to discuss." He winked at me.

"Okaayyy then.." I laughed.

"Watsup people," Ross said sleepily, walking in. He blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Hey, you two look like twins."

Riker and I looked at each other.

"Like, with your glasses."

We looked at each other again and laughed.

"I guess we kinda do," he said.

"Anyway, I'm gonna get dressed and pack my suitcases up," I said, getting up.

"Okay C. I'll be with you once I've eaten. Mmhm, Riker these are delicious," Ross said.

I walked to the back bunks and chose my outfit. You couldn't really call it an 'outfit' - leggings, converse, a t-shirt and Ross' hoody. I took my hair out of its messy bun, and put it back up into the exact same style. No makeup was put on.

I started on packing my travel luggage, the bag that I would take on the plane. It was actually a small suitcase.

I started by packing Ross' shirt and Shor. Along with Ross himself, they are the things that make me feel safe. I then put my laptop, iPad mini, laptop charger, iPad and phone charger, ear bud headphones and over the head headphones in. I couldn't live without my electronics. I packed some other essentials like a small bag of makeup and skincare items, deodorant, chewing gum, tissues, mints, a pair of fluffy socks, an eye mask and other random stuff. Once I was happy with my carry on luggage, I packed everything else I had with me into my other cases.

Ross came in and packed his stuff up. He took half the time that I took.

"How do you pack so quickly?" I exclaimed.

"Cause I'm not a girl," he replied wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey that's sexist," I playfully punched his arm.

"Ow, I'm dying from the pain!"

He wrestled me to the ground but I pulled him down next to me. We laid there for a couple of seconds before I said, "hey, let's watch a movie."

We went into the living room and started watching Mean Girls much to his disappointment.

"Awh man. Can't we watch Star Wars?" He complained.

"Your making me get on a metal tube, incredibly high in the sky in a couple of hours with no way of getting out. I think we should watch what I want," I told him. I meant it as a joke, but I saw Ross start to get worried.

"How are you gonna be?"

"The last time, and first time, I flew in an aeroplane was when I was barely one year old. We went on a family holiday to Greece and apparently I cried all the way there AND back. Yeah, I'm really scared, but your gonna be there. And I have to do these things at some point. I just don't want to have a panic attack up there."

"I can't promise anything, but I'm pretty sure that it's private up there. And yeah, I'll be there. I'll keep you safe."

The movie ended and we got up and grabbed our luggage. We'd been outside the airport the whole time, and it was now time to go in.

// Ross POV //

We checked in and sat in the departure lounge around a circle table. Mum and dad were sat at another table with the crew.

"Okay guys, so this little mini meeting is about something that hopefully gonna happen. You ready for it? Drumroll perlease," Riker said. All eight of us started smacking our hands on the table. "We're all gonna move in with one another. I've already found a perfect house, still in L.A I just need you all to agree."

"Sure."

"Yeah, I'm cool with that."

"It'll be great having all of us there."

I was super happy about moving in with my band mates, little brother, girlfriend and brothers girlfriend. Everyone was happy about it except Cleo.

"Cleo? What do you think?" I asked her. She's gone a little pale, so I handed her the bottle of water she's bought earlier. She took a sip and then thought about it.

"Yeah," she said slowly. "Yeah let's do it."

"What?! Seriously! Cleo this is great. You don't mind coming to live in America?"

"Well yeah, I do, but if it's with you guys then I'm happy to. I can't stay in Brighton forever. And we're all so young, we need to make the most of our lives. Yeah, I wanna do it."

We all turned back to Riker.

"Okay, so the house I've found is just here. It's two story, but it has a basement and converted attic. The basement can be a recording space and a den kinda place. The ground floor has an open plan kitchen-dining room-living room space, a toilet, a laundry room and an office. The 1st floor has 4 bedrooms - one for Rocky, one for Ryland, one for Savannah and I, and a guest room. It also has a girls bathroom and a boys bathroom. The attic space has two rooms - one for Ratliff and Rydel, and one for Ross and Cleo. The garden has a pool, and a massive grass space. There's a drive and a double garage and that's just about it. What do you think?"

We all sat there, looking like goldfishes. It was amazing.

Another bad chapter but I have school tomorrow so my mind was completely on that. Any Ross and Cleo shippers? Comment a ship name for them please - I was gonna use #Closs but I wasn't sure so comment what you think.