8. Summer FUUNNNN

// Savannah POV //

I got up and knocked on Cleo and Ross' door. "Cleo? It's me," I called.

"Come in," she called back. I opened the door to see her sat on the small couch they had at the end of the bunks.

"Is he still sleeping?" I asked indicating at Ross.

"Yeah. I've been up since five mixing."

"Mixing?"

"Music mixing. Like Ryland just not as advanced," she said showing me her laptop.

I sat down next to her and asked, "so what is it you actually do? We need to get to know each other better."

"A bit of everything really. Guitar, vocals, I write my own songs, I change songs to make them my own, my blog and that's about it. Oh and a bit of dj-ing," she said counting them off on her fingers.

"Wow not much then. Anyway I came in here to tell you that Mark and Stormie have rented out a swimming pool for us so pack your swim gear and meet us outside in an hour," I told her.

"Ahh ok. I'll wake Ross up then. Bye."

// Ross POV //

Cleo didn't need to wake me up because I had been awake the whole time. I decided to scare her.

"Ross. Roosssss. Wakey wakey time to get up," she whispered. I didn't move. "Ross. Ross," she said normally whilst shaking me. "Ro-"

"Aaarrrrgggghhhh!" I yelled at her, sitting up all zombie like.

"Aahhhhhh!" She screamed back. "Oh my gosh you scared me so much."

"That was the aim. Your so polite."

"Pardon?"

"See? Everything you do or say is just so polite."

"Um ok then. So did you hear what Savannah said?" She asked.

"Yeah. Meet outside in an hour. We're going to a pool. You two need to get to know each other better blah blah blah..."

"Blah blah blah I'm going to the bathroom to get changed," she said, grabbing her pale pink bikini and her short transparent overthrow.

// Riker POV //

I was waiting outside for Savannah when she came outside chatting to Rydel. I pulled her in for a big hug and kiss. "Hey babe," I whispered in her ear.

"Hey Rikey," she whispered back.

"Bleurgh bleurgh bleurgh."

We both stopped hugging and turned around to see Rydel making puking noises. She was just about to make another noise when Ellington grabbed her round the waist from behind.

"Ahhhh," she laughed.

Rocky, Ryland, Ross and Cleo walked over.

"Your parents are gonna stay here," Cleo told us. "They said that a taxi will pick us up in a minute."

// Cleo POV //

We all climbed into the minivan taxi. It was Rocky, Riker and Savannah in the first row, Ellington, Rydel and Ross in the second row, and Ryland and me in the back. We had both brought our laptops so he decided to teach me a bit of dj-ing.

"So basically you can just take two clips that sound nothing like each other and overlap them like this," he said showing me. "Then you can just cut clips out of it to make it sound better." (A/N I have no idea if that's how you DJ or not I just wanted to put that in there)

"Ah okay so like this," I replied trying it out.

"Yeah. And if you just swap this over you can make it even better." He leant over my shoulder and started to move some things about. His hand brushed past mine.

"What are you two gossiping about?" Ellington asked turning round. Ryland stopped what he was doing and looked up.

"I'm helping Cleo with some mixing," he said.

"Ok then. Well we're nearly here so get ready for some summer FUUNNNN!"

"I don't know what planet your on Ellington but this is England. It isn't exactly warm, even though it's July," I told him.

"It's an indoor pool don't worry guys," Savannah said, also turning round.

"Anyway we're from America. Of course we're going to think it's hot," Ellington said in a sulk.

"Guys we're here. Let's goooo."