34. Is it too soon to say I think I'm in love?

// Ross POV //

"You ready?" I asked, putting Cleo's suitcase on the bus.

"Think so," she replied.

"Okay. I'm gonna check what time we leave," I told her.

I walked over to the house in hope of finding someone who knew.

"Hey Rik," I called.

He turned around.

"What sup bro?" He asked.

"What time are the busses leaving?"

"Dunno. Ask dad, I think he's in the garage."

"Alright."

I wondered over to the rickety garage door and yanked it open. Dad stood there, his hands searching through a shelf full of books. I knew the one he was looking for, so I pulled it out of the shelf and handed it to him.

"What time are we leaving dad?" I asked as he nodded his thanks.

"Ur," he looked at his watch. "In 20 minutes."

"Okay thanks."

I walked back to the bus and told Cleo.

"Okay."

I put my arms around her and she returned the hug.

Soon it was time to leave, so everyone boarded the bus and it left. Rocky and I sat in the back lounge, practising and putting finishing touches on some songs. Cleo was in her bunk and the others were all watching a movie.

"So what's up with you and Cleo?" Rocky asked me.

"Um I don't know what you mean."

"Oh come on lil bro. I know your dating but, will it last?"

"I don't know. I hope so."

"Awh, you've got the lurve bug."

I tried to punch him but he dodged it.

"As if you haven't had it before."

"I've never been in love."

I looked at my older brother in surprise.

"Seriously?!"

"A couple of one night stands maybe, a girlfriend here a girlfriend there. But I've never been in love."

We sat in silence.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Never."

"What about Laura?"

"We never dated. I don't want to date her. We are just really good friends. I know we said that we might of back in interviews, but we never have and we never will."

"So what are you gonna do about all this Raura business. If you tell the fans about Cleoss, they're gonna go crazy."

"Cleoss?" I snorted.

"Yeah, it can be your ship name. #relationshipgoals," he said in a girly high pitched voice.

"Is it too soon to say that I think I'm in love?"

"Never too soon bro."

He played a chord on his guitar and just like that, the conversation was over.

// Cleo POV //

"The way he looks at me, it feels so surreal," I muttered to myself. "No."

I grabbed my rubber and scrubbed out the lyrics I'd just written. Frustrated, I grabbed my phone and played the melodies I had already recorded. They were some of the best I've ever had, I just couldn't come up with good lyrics.

"Need some help?"

I poked my head out of the bunk to see Riker stood there. For some odd reason, I still felt a little self conscious around the Lynch boys.

"Uh yeah. In trying to write a lyrics but I can't think of anything. This is the melody."

I played the track as I climbed out of the bunk and sat on the sofa next to Riker. He nodded his head in time.

"That's really good," he told me.

I went red as I said my thanks.

"Buuuutt, if you added in a funkier drum beat, this song could totally rock."

Nodding, I jumped up and grabbed my little drum pad. I handed it to him, and he almost immediately came up with a more upbeat beat.

"Put it to the rest of the song when you next can. Now, lyrics. Is there anything, or anyone you want the song to be about?"

Riker was all business.

"Um, well, I'm trying to um kinda write it about like maybe living in the present and making the most of what you've got?" I said as a question and looked up at him.

"Are you trying to tell me this song is about someone?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. No. Maybe. Okay, yes. It's about Ross..."

Okay, so this is how I'm gonna write this story from now on. I'm gonna write and write and write whenever I get the chance, because I want to finish writing this story so that I can start the sequel. I won't upload them every time I write one though. Then, if/when I finish this one, I'll start writing the sequel, even if this one hasn't been completely updated. Hope that's okay with you people. Also, I just can't imagine Ross and Rocky having a conversation like that without laughing like crazy.