31. What's the wifi code?

// Cleo POV //

I shoved my bags in the corner of the room and plonked myself down on the bed. I spread my self out like a starfish and just lead back.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Ross looked at his watch before replying, "5am." He fumbled with it. "Wait, that's British time. It's actually about 10pm."

"I'm so tired. I'm gonna go to sleep right now." I climbed off the bed and grabbed Ross' shirt and some underwear. Walking out of the door, I made my way to the bathroom to get changed.

// Ross POV //

I watched Cleo amused, as she walked out of the door. I counted down from 3 in my head. 3..2..1... Cleo walked back in.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" She asked blushing.

I started to laugh whilst I have her directions.

She walked back in clutching her clothes and wearing my shirt as a nightie. Her hair was hanging loose and her glasses were perched on her nose. Her skin was glowing; she had clearly just washed it.

I turned my back to grab my sweatpants and when I looked back, Cleo was in my side of the bed on her phone. I quickly got changed.

"Hey Ross?"

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"What's the wifi code?" She smiled sweetly at me.

"CFG56HYXX2," I sighed. "All in capital letters."

She typed it in. "You know your wifi code by heart. Wow that's commitment for ya."

I leant down and playfully punched her. "When you go abroad a lot and your wifi disconnects you every time, you kinda NEED to know it by heart. Now budge over, that's my side of the bed."

"What? No way." She crossed her arms and refused to budge. So I pulled the bedsheets back and slid my legs in the tiny gap next to her warm body. Unfortunately for her, I was stronger so I was able to make her move completely.

"Hey!" She said. Suddenly she stopped moving so she flipped up into my chest.

"Hey." I replied. I put my arms round her waist and started tickling her. She wriggled crazily and giggle non stop.

"Aah no! Stop it! Oh my god that tickles so much."

I quickly out my hand over her mouth. I didn't want her waking the whole house up. She stopped laughing and looked up at me through her chocolate brown eyes. I looked back down at her and wondered how I got so lucky.

"When are we gonna tell the fandom about us?" I asked her.

"When's the next show?" She asked back.

"In a couple of days. Why?"

"Because I was thinking we could do it then. Not like straight out tell them, but not hide from them like we used to."

"Okay."

She slid off me and cuddled into my chest. I put my arms around her, kissed her forehead and we both fell asleep.

Oh geez, I reckon that's the shortest chapter yet. It isn't even 500 words long! Aah Rydellington is literally the cutest.