32. Nothing now your here

// Ross POV //

I woke up with a yawn and tried to rollover. I accidentally nudged Cleo causing her to wake up. She stretched her arms out and made a cute grunting noise.

"Did you just grunt?" I asked.

"No," she grunted and turned her back. I laughed and put my head back on the pillow. Where Cleo had opened the curtains last night, the morning sun was streaming in. I decided to get up so Cleo did as well.

"Your carriage awaits madam," I said, holding out my arm. She climbed out of bed and shrugged my arm away. Instead, she flipped her head upside down and ruffled her hair. She took the hair bobble off her wrist and used it to expertly put her hair up in a messy bun. When she straightened up again, I put my hand out and rubbed it over her head to make it look even more disheveled.

"Ugh," she said as we made our way downstairs. Rydel, Ratliff, Riker and Rocky were already there, as well as mum who was cooking something delicious.

"Morning guys," I said.

"Hey," everyone replied.

// Cleo POV //

I looked around at everyone's outfit. Rydel wore Hello Kitty pyjamas, Ratliff wore a ridiculously fluffy white dressing gown that was a little too small (I assumed it was Rydel's), Riker was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, Rocky was wearing shorts and a vest, Ross was just in his sweats and I was wearing his shirt.

"Waffles for you two, waffles for you, waffles you two as well and pancakes for you."

I looked up at Stormie in surprise.

"How did you know I didn't like waffles?" I asked her.

"Aha, I'm gonna get to know you quite well sweetheart. You couldn't just help me with this rubbish a minute could you?"

"Hey mum, I'll do it," Ross offered.

"Oh no, I want to talk to Cleo."

I got up and shoved on the nearest shoes I could see. I didn't really care who's they were. Stormie passed me one of the two bags of rubbish and we made our way outside into the cool breeze. We walked down the path to the bins.

"He's very taken with you, you know."

I stopped what I was doing and turned around.

"I know you two haven't been dating long," she continued. "But he really likes you."

I blushed, "I really like him too."

"Awh sweetheart." She came and out her arms around me in an unexpected hug.

"So I was um wondering." I took a deep breath. "Since I'm gonna be here all the time, cos I'm moving away from home, I was just thinking if maybe um.."

"Come on girlie. You can tell me anything."

"Well, it's only me, my mum and my sister at home. So I'm gonna miss them. A lot. So I was just thinking if I needed anything, or someone to talk to, could I come to you? Almost like a second mum?" I stammered, kicking the gravelled ground with the toe of whoever's converse I'd nicked.

"Oh of course sweetie. You can come to anyone of us." She hugged me again and we walked back inside.

"And I see you like his fashion sense. Those are his shoes as well," she whispered in my ear before going to the stove to cook more waffles.

I blushed and looked down at his shirt that I was wearing and I kicked off his shoes. Rydel told me that he was upstairs in his room so I headed up there. He was lounging on the beanbags in the corner, looking through pictures on his favourite vintage camera and writing stuff down in a scruffy old book.

"Hey," I said.

He looked up. "Oh hey. How was your talk with mum?"

"Good than- Oh my god! Is that a telescope?!"

I went over to his window where a tall telescope stood proudly.

"Yup."

"How did I not notice this before?"

"No idea."

I turned back to him and sat on a beanbag next to him.

"Watcha doin'?" I asked.

"Nothing now your here."

He shut the book and rested it on a shelf with his camera on top.

Okay so this is gonna be a bit of a rant. I'm so annoyed at all of those Rourtney haters. No offence to you if you don't like Rourtney and you are a Raura shipper, but I'm just really fed up with it. I used to follow this Raura fan page on Instagram, and at first I thought they were alright. They have about 17k followers. But then they started to post some really horrible pictures about Courtney and there were so many nasty hate comments on that picture. So I unfollowed. I know that nothing I do or say on here is gonna change that but I'm just fed up with it. So many people need to accept the fact that Ross and Laura have made it clear that they are NOT gonna date and that they are like brother and sister. So that's the rant over - I just needed to get it out of my system 😂. Once again, I don't mean any offence of you are a Raura shipper, this is just my opinion. So who DO you ship? Comment below. I ship Rourtney, Rikvannah, Rydellington and Auslly - not Raura.

Also I listened to the whole Sometime Last Night album yesterday non stop (all 1 hour 9 minutes of it). And I watched the Austin and Ally finale on YouTube. I'm in the UK so it hasn't come out on TV yet. And it's so sad. I was so close to crying. But Auslly with kids is the cutest thing ever.

Okay I'm gonna go now so you can read in piece without listening to me ranting on about pointless stuff.