14. You could've at least broken up with him nicely

// Cleo POV //

I stood there frozen to the spot. She had a knife.

"Ca-can't we just just t-talk?" I asked shakily.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is. Ross isn't my boyfriend," I said, a little more confident this time.

She laughed an icy laugh. "Sure sure, say what you want. But I saw him outside that toilet waiting for you to come out, asking if you were ok. Do you think I'm stupid bitch?"

"N-no," I said.

I suddenly came up with an idea. If I could distract her for a minute, I could fire a quick message at Ross asking him to go along with everything I say.

"Oh my god! There's Ross now!" I pointed in the other direction.

When she turned, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

'By bus. Come quick. Gonna ring you. Go along with what I say xx'

I clicked send just as she turned back around.

"What are you doing with that?" She asked.

I wore a sweet smile and said, "I'm gonna ring Ross and break up with him."

"Put it on speaker."

I did as she said. When it got through I said, "hi Ross."

"Uh hi," said a quiet voice.

"So I really hate to do it this way, but I just don't think it's working out between us."

Silence.

"Ross, I'm breaking up with you."

"Wha-what? But I thought we were good together."

"Yeah well I didn't. Bye now." I hung up.

"That was a bit harsh," the girl said whilst putting her knife away.

"Huh?"

"You could've at least broken up with him nicely." And with that she walked away.

// Ross POV //

I was so confused about the phone call. Was it a sign or something? I looked at the text again.

'By bus. Come quick.'

I decided to run down to see if she was down there and sure enough she was. She was sat down leaning against the bus, having a panic attack. I rushed over to her.

"Cleo, Cleo are you all right?"

I sat down next to her and put an arm round her to steady her rocking. Tears streamed down her face. I got my phone out of my pocket and rang Rydel, telling her to get here as soon as possible.

// Cleo POV //

I was in the middle if a panic attack when I felt some strong arms take hold of me. I tried to turn my head to see who it was but I felt paralysed. As the trauma started to go away I noticed that it was Ross. Rydel was also sat in front of me and the others were stood behind her. Mark came forward and picked me up bridal style to take me into the bus. I felt a comfy bed underneath me and I soon fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but it's super dramatic. I really hope your enjoying it so far. I still haven't got that many reads so if you know anyone who LOVES R5 (apart from me) than please tell them about this. Thank you