42. I love you C

// Cleo POV //

"Okay, so this next song is one we haven't performed live yet," Ross said into the microphone.

Rocky started playing and then Riker joined in with his bass. Ross, Rydel and Ratliff all clapped.

"Heart's beatin' faster, might need some surgery. Natural disaster, you're taking over me. And I st-st-stutter, vision bl-blurry. There ain't no other, that brings me to my knees."

He looked at me clear in the eye and winked.

"And it gets so hot whenever we're alone. But I can't say I'm in love. No I won't."

The rest of the band joined in for the chorus.

"I don't know what love is, but I know I've never felt like this. Your kiss is magic, like a circle, yeah it's perfectness. And I can say yes. You tell me 'me too'. You say it first. It's easy for you. Even though I know that it's true, but I can't say I'm in love."

Savannah and Stormie were dancing to the song, occasionally giving little waves to the surrounding fans.

"You're a lucky girl!" Savannah yelled in my ear.

Laughing, I yelled back, "you too!"

The end of the second verse was coming up, and Ross did the signal.

"Up I go!" I shouted to the others.

"Good luck!" Stormie said.

I made my way to the right side of the stage where a security guard helped me up the steps. I felt all of the fans eyes watching me. I took my microphone from a stage hand before joining in on the chorus. I sang and danced next to Ross as he played, sang and gave me little looks.

"Open up my heart, open up my mind."

I joined in.

"Everything is changed to colour from black and white. Everything I see, is a new reality..."

I didn't know any more of the words so I stopped singing.

"But baby is this love?" Ross sang. "Is this love? Is this love? Yeah, this is love!"

I continued to dance until the song was over. Ross took me to the side of the stage. I turned around to head down the steps but he put his arm round my waist, spinning me back round and holding me close to him. With his other hand, he cupped my face and kissed me. Automatically, I returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair. I didn't care about the audience who watched us with their phones high in the air. He pulled my body closer to his, deepening the kiss. After what felt like a lifetime, he pulled away.

"I love you C," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Shor."

I gave him one last hug before heading down the steps with the help of Will. I knew that he'd taken a picture of us because he was still holding his camera. And I knew that it would be my favourite picture of all time.

"Email me the pics," I told him before heading back to my seat.

"We're staying all night, got blue jean baby playing in my mind..."

I sank down into my seat, ignoring all the looks I was being given. I loved him and that's all that mattered.