28. Two burgers, one for me, one for you

// Ross POV //

We were about 4 hours into the flight when Cleo sat up from where she was sprawled out on her chair watching a film.

"Hey, shouldn't the flight land by now? It only takes a couple of hours to get to Spain," she said.

I shrugged and said, "must be a delay or something."

"Okay," she giggled. She cuddled back down on her chair. "Ross?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a hug?" She was in super cute mode.

"Okay, come here."

I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest.  I could feel her heart beating through my chest, it was a lot quicker than normal. She obviously was still quite anxious.

"Better?" I asked.

She nodded as I released her.

"Hey, I'm just gonna go to the loo."

I got out of my seat and went to the little cabin door. Honestly, this plane was crazy. I went to the toilet and then I knocked on Riker and Savannah's door. I opened it and asked if they were all right.

"Yeah, what about you little bro?"

"Good thanks. Do you know how much longer we are gonna be? I could check on the screen, but I can't risk Cleo seeing it."

They paused their movie on the TV screen and checked how much longer the flight would be.

"6 hours," Vanni said. "Ugh."

"Ok thanks."

"Does she still not know the surprise then?" Riker asked.

"Nope," I grinned. "And I want to keep it that way."

"Okay."

I turned around to leave when Riker grabbed my arm.

"And Ross," he said quietly. "I think they'll be a LOT of fans there. I mean, it's our home so.. All I'm saying is just watch Cleo. The crowds might be a bit much."

"K Rik, thanks for telling me."

// Cleo POV //

Ross must have been doing a number 2 - he was taking ages. I grabbed my phone and fired him a text.

'Hurry up, doofus. Your seats going cold xxx'

A couple seconds after I'd sent it, he walked in.

"Finally! You took ages," I said.

"Sorry, I just had to talk to Riker as well. He told me to tell you that there would probably be a massive crowd when we land. But I'll be right next to you to hold your hand. Okay?"

"Okay."

He put his hand on my thigh and started watching the film with me.

After a couple of hours, he asked, "hey, are you hungry?"

I'd been so nervous that I hadn't realised that I actually was.

"Actually, yeah. I haven't eaten since lunch."

"What do you want?"

"Umm, let me check."

I swiped across the screen to try and find the little menu they had.

"No! I mean, let me find it," Ross said loudly.

If I wasn't tired then I would've fought back.

"Okay then."

He found the menu and let me choose what I wanted.

"Ooh, a cheeseburger please. With fries. And a Diet Coke," I told him.

"Okey dokey. I'll be right back."

He got up to leave, so I checked my phone. I tried to post a picture to snapchat, but it failed.

"What?!" I hissed to myself.

I tried again, and it didn't work. Sighing, I put my phone down and stared at the TV screen. I wouldn't of minded watching a bit of Austin and Ally (say what you say, but it's a great show). I was gonna try and find the right screen again, but I then remembered how Ross seemed adamant that I wasn't to touch it. I shrugged and sat back. I'd just have to play a game on my phone.

After a couple minutes of that, I got bored. I took out a book and tried to read, but I just couldn't concentrate.

Realising that I hadn't really kept in touch at home, I sent my best friend Summer a text.

'Hey, how are you? So sorry that I haven't been in touch - been super busy. I want ALL the gossip xxxxxxxxxxx'

I went overboard on the kisses but I knew she wouldn't mind.

An almost immediate reply came in.

'FINALLY! You texted! No, I want to know all YOUR gossip. Miss you tons xxxxxx'

I smiled. I knew why she hasn't texted me first - she didn't want to ruin my fun. That's why I loved her, she was so thoughtful and made sure everyone else was having fun before she was. Although I knew this, I still asked her why she hasn't texted me before.

'Because I didn't want to interrupt.. Xx'

'Don't be stupid! You know I love hearing from you. How about I Skype you when I land. Yes, I'm on a plane right now - eeekk!!!! Then I can tell you my gossip and you can tell me yours xxx'

'Okay. I don't have any gossip to share tho. So happy your up there - your confronting your fears xxx'

'I know!'

'Gotta go, Todd's calling xx'

Todd was her boyfriend who worked in Africa. He didn't often get signal, so I knew she wanted to take the call.

'Ok lyl xx'

As I pressed send, Ross walked back in.

"Two burgers, one for me, one for you."

Hey guys! It was Courtney's (Eaton's) birthday yesterday, so Happy Late Birthday Courtney. It's also my birthday in a weeks time (14th January). I'll be a teenager aah!!!! I'll try and update on my birthday.