13. Can I help you?

// Cleo POV //

"Cleo wait!"

I didn't stop running.

"Cleo! Stop, we need to talk," Ross shouted from behind me.

I knew he was a faster runner than me so I thought about hiding. I didn't even know where I was in this magnificent building. I abruptly turned because I'd seen a sign for the ladies toilets. I pushed the door open and dived in there.

"Cleo?" Ross knocked on the door. "I know you're in there. Cleo!"

I sat on the toilet with the seat down and tried to steady my breathing.

"Come on Cleo. You can't hide forever."

// Ross POV //

I was still banging on the ladies door with my fist, yelling for Cleo to open it up.

"Oh my gosh! Aren't you Ross Lynch!" A high pitched voice squealed from behind me. I plastered a fake smile on my face and turned around.

"I sure am."

"Oh my gosh! Can I have a photo and an autograph. My friends are gonna go mental when they see this."

"Um ok." I posed for the photo and signed the back of her R5 t -shirt.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Um if you don't mind me asking, why are you around here? It's off limits to fans."

"Well I was- I was trying to find the toilets and I got- I got lost." She said.

"Hmm. Well I'm gonna have to ask you to go back to the show now." I told her.

"Oh but the shows not started. It's about half an hour late. The fans are starting to get impatient."

"What?! Go back to the show, it'll start again soon."

// Cleo POV //

I heard the whole conversation. Then I heard Ross run off.

I started to cry. What had I done? I continued to sob for ages when I was interrupted by another knock on the door.

"Excuse me."

Silence.

"Is there anyone in there?"

"Yes sorry." I quickly wiped my tears and chucked some cold water over my face. Unlocking the door, I saw Stormie stood there.

"Oh hello Cleo."

"Hi."

"Are you all right sweetie?"

"Yes. Thank you. Do you know the way back to the dressing room by any chance?" I asked in a hurry.

"Um sure. Just go straight and go left at the end and then it's through the double doors on the right. Are you sure your ok?"

"Yes." I said before rushing off. All I wanted to do was go back and get my guitar and bag, and then rush back to the bus and sleep off what happened.

I pushed through the doors and walked in to see that the whole band was still there.

"Why why haven't you guys gone on yet?" I stuttered avoiding eye contact with Ross.

"We're about to go on stage," Rydel said. "Where've you been?"

"Nowhere," I said as I slung my guitar over my shoulder and picked up my bag.

"Cleo," Ross said.

"No! Not now."

"Cleo, please."

I ignored him and left the room.

I heard a faint call but continued walking towards the bus. I yanked on the door handle to find it locked. What?! It wasn't locked earlier and I know that Ross wouldn't have stopped to leave lock it when he went after me. Confused, I sat down on the floor against the side of the bus. I pulled out my phone to text Ross and ask him when I remembered; I couldn't do that. I clicked on an app and went on that for a while when a voice made me jump.

"You."

I looked up to see the source of the anonymous voice to see a teenage girl who was clearly an R5 fan.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"Get up." When I didn't move, she yelled, "NOW!"

I scrambled to my feet out of fear and asked again what she wanted.

"Isn't it clear?" She said in a sickly sweet voice. "I want you and Ross to break up. He's mine bitch and if you don't do what I say, well they'll be, hmm, life changing consequences." She pulled a knife out from behind her back.