9. Not bad Lynch

// Ross POV //

"Woah this is so cool," I said as we all walked into the private pool. We may only be renting it for the day but this was amazing!

"Oh wow," Cleo said. Looking up she said, "guys, look up."

We all looked up simultaneously to see an enormous Union Jack flag covering the whole ceiling. Looking down we also saw that the pool tiles under the water were also in the pattern of the Union Jack.

"Wow they love their country don't they?" I said mockingly.

"Hey don't judge my country," Cleo yelled at me.

"All right all right. Calm down."

"It's actually an honour to be British," she said now in a huff.

"Come on," Rydel said grabbing her arm and dragging her over to the loungers.

// Cleo POV //

There were 5 sun loungers on either side of the pool, although there was no sun to lounge in. Savannah, Rydel and I headed for them and we started relaxing whilst the boys were messing in the pool. Soon our eyes were shut and we were in full relaxing mode. Suddenly, Rydel screamed, closely followed by Savannah. Before I had time to open my eyes and see what was happening, I was screaming too. The boys had dumped buckets of water on us. Savannah chased Riker and Rydel went after Ellington. I got up and pushed the nearest blonde head I could see into the water. Ross. His head popped up and he flicked the water out of his hair.

Next thing I knew I was on Rocky's shoulder. He had picked me up in the fire mans lift and was carrying me to the deep end.

"Rocky don't you d..." Before I could finish my sentence I was flung into the pool. I took my hair out of its rat tail ponytail so that it fell around my face. I swam to the side of the pool and hoisted myself out. Before I could go and get Rocky back, someone called out, "foods here!"

I didn't even know that we had ordered food and was about to say that I was a picky eater when I saw the big bags of McDonalds, KFC, Nandos, Dominos, you name it, we had it.

"Woah!" I said in awe.

"Never seen so much junk in one place have you?" Riker asked laughing at my shocked expression.

"I've looked at Ross so of course I've seen that much junk but I just haven't seen all the different foods together." We all started picking out what food we wanted and then spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and messing around. When it was time to go, I looked around for my swim coverup but couldn't find it. Suddenly, something floating in the deep end of the pool caught my eye. Great, that was the only thing I had to wear, apart from my towel. I did a big sigh and Ross heard it.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"Yeah, my swim cover ups in the pool and soaking wet. I have nothing else but a towel to wear," I replied.

"Here, you can wear this," he said, holding out his shirt.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it'll look good on you."

I took the shirt and threw it on over my bikini. It was quite long so it covered my bottom half too.

"Thanks Ross," I said, suddenly shy.

When we were walking out, I checked out my appearance in the wall length mirror.

'Not bad Lynch,' I thought. 'Not bad at all."