30. Ugh god no!

// Ross POV //

We sat in silence in the small first aid room. My hand rested on Cleo's thigh as she stared intently at the wall. She had gotten over the panic attack but she still seemed traumatised.

The others had gone to get their bags so they said they'd grab ours and then meet us on the bus.

"Hey Cleo."

Her head turned.

"We are gonna have to go soon you know. The others are already at the bus."

She nodded slowly then tried to stand up. I took her arm and guided her. Shoving my phone in my back pocket, I passed her handbag over. I didn't know what the fans would think when they saw me with her; I'd just have to wing it.

"Come on then."

We walked outside into the blazing heat and made our way to the side exit. As we got nearer, the world suddenly became a lot louder ( A/N haha see what I did there). Since the others were by the bus already, I kinda hoped the fans would be gone. Nope. They were waiting for me. I took a deep breath, let go of Cleo's arm and opened the door. The screaming was deafening. I pushed Cleo in front of me. Her anxiety was suddenly gone as she charged ahead, occasionally waving and smiling at the fans. I stuck my hand out as I walked past and took a few selfies. Once we were through I noticed how many fans there was outside the bus. The security guards came over to use to escort us through the crazy teenage girls.

"You ready Shor?" I heard Cleo yell in her clear British accent.

Grinning, I yelled back, "as ready as I'll ever be."

// Cleo POV //

We pushed out way through the crowd, heads down. There was a burly security guard on either side of me. As we made our way to the bus, gifts and posters were shoved into my hands. By the time we'd actually reached the bus, my hands were full. I climbed onto the steps and then turned around. I saw Ross push his way through his loyal fans, stopping to take selfies and sign autographs. The girls put their hands all over him, all wanting to get a piece of their idol. He reached me and smiled as he came onto the bus. We shut the door and collapsed on the couches.

"That was-"

"AMAZING!" I finished. I breathed out and say back.

"Home here we come," Riker said, taking Savannah's hand.

"Wait home?!" I said, suddenly sitting up.

Ross looked down at his lap sheepishly.

"Are we- Are we in America?!" I asked, shocked.

Nobody replied.

"Ross?"

"Uh well yeah. I kinda wanted to surpri-"

"Oh my god! This is amazing!"

I flung my arms around him and he pulled me down onto the seat.

"I've always wanted to come to America," I said happily, my arms still round Ross' neck.

Returning the hug, he said, "I know."

We got up to go sort out our stuff in our bunks. Before long, we had reached their family home. We grabbed our bags and made our way into the homely house.

"Ross sweetheart, where is Cleo going to sleep?" Stormie asked her son, putting a hand on his arm.

"Um, in my room?" He replied in a questioning tone.

"Fine," she sighed. "Just no silly stuff please."

"Muumm," he complained as we walked upstairs.

I stifled a laugh as I looked at his expression. His room was at the end of the hall. He flung the door open to reveal a large room with dark blue walls and grey carpet. The first thing I noticed was the lack of light. I walked over to his window and pulled the curtains open to let the sunlight stream in.

"Ugh god no! Ugh," Ross complained, squinting his eyes.

Laughing, I looked around his room. An unmade double bed was in the corner of the room. Small piles of clothes were dotted around on the floor but I also noticed the guitar cases and stands.

"Sorry about the mess," he said, his hand running through his hair.

"Don't worry."

Aah such a bad chapter but hey! I'm back! Sorry for not updating recently - I've had an operation on my eye so it's been kinda difficult to type but it's feeling a lot better now. I've actually kinda missed writing chapters so I'm gonna definitely continue. Dunno when I'm gonna end this story but as you know there WILL be a sequel. AND THAT PICTURE OF ROSS IS JUST PERFECT *SWOON* SHOOT ME NOW COURTNEY IS SOOOOOO LUCKY