3. I'm not going

// Ella POV //

There she was. It took long enough.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Yeah you should be," I replied. " I only have 5 minutes now because I have another meeting to go to, so I'll make it quick. Basically, I've gotten you to be an opening act on a famous bands tour."

"What? No way!" Cleo practically screamed. "Who is it? Who is it? Oh my gosh you're the best sister ever!"

"Guess," I told her.

"One Direction." I shook my head. "The Vamps. Little Mix. Fifth Harmony. Come on just tell me already."

"Okay. Drumroll please." We both started smacking our thighs for the drum roll. "R5," I screamed. "Isn't that great?"

"What?!"

// Cleo POV //

I'm not going. I'm not. No matter how big this is, I'm not doing it. I can't stay in the same room as Ross for 5 minutes, let alone do a whole tour with him.

"Sorry Ella, but unless they kick Ross out of the band, I'm not going," I told her, my arms crossed.

"What? Cleo you have to. This is so big for me and you. Do you not know how many brownie points this can get me at work. Please go, for me," she replied. She honestly looked really helpless, as if this is as important as she's saying it is. "I could get a promotion, get more famous clients. I need the agency to see that I'm not just a dumb ass who can't do anything right. Please, all you have to do is sign this contract." She hands me the slightly crumpled wad of paper.

"If I go, I need an agent."

"That's the other thing. If you sign this one as well. I'm officially your agent," she said.

"I'll think about it," I said.

I turned my back to go when she said, " I'll need to know your decision by tonight. I'm working late so text me once you've decided."