6. Sweet Dreams Cleo

// Rydel POV //

The rest of the night was spent watching re runs of Pretty Little Liars - a show that I personally hate. I think Cleo felt the same because she spent the night sending death glares at Ross. Though I saw them exchange some weirded out looks as well. After 2 hours of that show I was fed up.

"Night guys, I'm going to bed," I said, leaning over to give Ellington a kiss on the cheek.

"Night Delly."

As it got darker, a storm broke out. I am TERRIFIED of storms. I heard the others come to bed an hour earlier so I climbed out of my bunk and crawled into Ellington's.

"I'm scared," I whispered.

"Shh ssh, it's alright Delly. Ratliff's here. Shsshhhh," he whispered back.

// Ellington POV //

Poor Delly. I know how much she hates storms so it doesn't help that were in a bus. She snuggled into me even further and laid her head on my chest. Her eyes fluttered for a minute before closing. Tiny snores escaped her mouth.

I woke up to Rydel screaming and clinging onto me. The bus was shaking.

"Ellington. Elling..." She was cut off by another scream.

// Ross POV //

Cleo and Rydel were doing synchronised screaming. The bus was shaking violently. I went and opened the door and yelled, "everyone alright?" I couldn't even stand up properly because the bus was shaking so much.

"We're fine. Just stay back there with Cleo, Ross. It's too dangerous to come further!" Riker yelled back.

I turned around I slammed the door shut. "Cleo? You ok?!" I heard some whimpering coming from her bunk. "Cleo."

I pulled back the curtain to see her sat in the corner, head in her hands.

"Cleo," I whispered.

Not knowing what else to do, I crawled in and sat at the opposite end of her bunk. I put an awkward hand on her shoulder and I saw her flinch in the darkened room.

I reached over to switch on her little bunk light to find that the power was out. Instead I put my phone torch on to light up the room.

"It-its just th-the anx..anxiety," she muttered.

"You have anxiety?!"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you say?"

"Well I don't exactly come straight out and say that do I," she snapped back. "Sorry." She paused. "Can you just go and get Delly or Savannah? Please?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I-I can't."

"Why not?"

"It's too dangerous to go out there. The bus is shaking so bad that we could fall and hurt ourselves. Just try and get some sleep," I told her.

She lifted her head up to look out the window which caused her tight vest top to rise up her stomach, revealing a perfectly tanned and slimmed torso. I couldn't stop staring. Rolling over, she cuddled back down into her duvet.

I climbed out of her bunk and reached into my suitcase pulling out a small stuffed lion toy which was no bigger than my hand. I reached into her bunk and put it in her long wavy honey brown hair. "Sweet dreams Cleo," I whispered to her sleeping body.