7. Its a keeper once you've slept with it

// Cleo POV //

I woke up with something wedged between the wall and me. I reached down to find a little lion toy. Laughing, I climbed out of my bunk and pulled back the curtain on Ross'.

"What is this?" I said, loud enough to wake him up. He moaned and put his hand up.

"Light so bright. Ugh vampire mode. Help me," he groaned.

"I'll ask again. What is this?" I couldn't stop laughing now.

He sat up properly and squinted at it. "Uh. Well you see. Um well you were like upset last night so I thought, uh um that-"

Cutting him off I said,"that girls dig these kinda things? Yeh your right there. He's so cute."

He reached over and grabbed him. It was only then that I realised he was topless. "What do you wanna call him."

"You mean I can keep him," I squeaked.

"It's a keeper once you've slept with it."

I blushed red and looked down at my toes. "I'm gonna call it Shor in honour of who gave it to me."

The door opened.

// Ross POV //

Delly flung the door opened and yelled, "Ross Cleo are you all right?"

"I am now," Cleo yelled back. Her shorts rode up as she put her arms around Delly and once again I couldn't stop looking. What was happening to me?

"And you little bro. Are you ok?" She asked hugging me as well. "Is this yours?"

She picked up Shor.

"Actually no. Ross gave it to me last night when I was upset," Cleo exclaimed.

"Um ok then. Are you both felling all right? You hate each other remember?"

"Oh yeh, how could we forget?" I said sarcastically. I climbed out of bed and went into the lounge. "What's for breakfast then?"

// Rydel POV //

Cleo and Ross were acting weird around each other. They were getting along. I'm not saying that's a bad thing it's just a bit unexpected.

"Morning my favourite people," mum sang around the tour bus. Dad, Ryland and Rocky were here too.

"Morning mummy," I yelled from the back.

"Family meeting."

I started to walk through to the lounge when I noticed that Cleo wasn't moving. She almost looked a bit unsure. "Oh come on silly. Your part of the family now," I told her whilst giving her a big hug.

"Ok so you'll all be able to do what you want today. We'll start driving at around 3:00pm so make sure you're back in time. The first official day starts tomorrow," Stormie told everyone.