CHAPTER(1)

Sammy pov
I looked as everybody sat in a Circle around the table. The tension in the air was so thick and the vibe was Indescribable. I took a pull from the blunt I was Smoking and passed it to my Left. On The Left of me was my Home boy Daonte. Next to Him was My other Home boy, Lucas. My Uncle, King, Was Sitting on my Right. Not a word was Shared as We Sat across From A Nigga Name Terrence with his Boys, Big T & Que. King called them in because Terrence and his boys were dealing on His block. Clearly these nigga where new around here because here in Harlem? King owned the streets. You would have to be one dumb nigga to even Cross his path.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Big T started Reaching for his gun, but Lucas's reflexes where too fast for him. His gun was out and Cocked in a blink of an Eye.
"Lul nigga, wanna put tha gun down?" Lucas Spoke, with anger in his eyes
Big T hurriedly dropped his gun and held his hands up in surrender.

"Oh so you was Gone shoot me?" King said, Rising up, cocking his gun.

"N-No"

"N-No No."King Mocked, while laughing.
"Why you shaking T?"

He didn't answer, just stuttered. But King had no patience. So the next thing we knew, King had a bullet in T's head. Terrence & Que jumped up but was Instantly Shot by Lucas.
We all got up and walked out of the room. King pulled out his phone and Dialed Mora's number.
"Hey can you send somebody to clean this up?"

"Of course"

"Thank you and i will me home for dinner"

He hung up the phone and we walked out of the building that was disguised as a condemned house.

"Aye yall trynna go out tonight?"Daonte Spoke, standing outside his car.

"Wea?"

"How about Dancing Diamonds?" i intervened.

They both looked at me and Smirked. Dancing Diamonds it is. We got into our cars and all made way to Dancing Diamonds. By the way, Dancing Diamonds was a Strip club here in Harlem. I know what youre thinking how can they kill three dudes, then go to a Strip club? But aye, this aint our first time. We grew up around this shit and thats what made us Who we are Today.

Hood days
As I took a Step outside I felt the sun Sting me in the face. "Damn its hot out here" i thought to myself. I took a seat on This lawn chair we had on our front Lawn. I looked around and shook my head. This a fucked up life we live. I was currently 17 and it was the middle of summer. Since I aint have no job, or shit to do, I just chilled on the porch or played ball with Lucas and Daonte. I smiled when I saw these 4 little girls playing Hopscotch and jumping rope.
"Adorable, huh?" my mom said, locking the door and Smiling at the Little Girls.

"Yeah, reminds me of Rima"
Rima was my little sister who died, due to a Drive by 3 years back. The dudes where masked and I didnt see who did it. Shit still haunts me til this day. My mom gave me a sly smile then kissed me on the cheek.

"I gotta go to work, love you"

"Love you too"

I watched as she walked off and headed off to her Waitress Job. I hated that my moms had to Walk everyday, since we had no car. One day.
I smiled and started looking around. I tried selling drugs but it all went wrong.

FlashBack
I was walking down the street one night. I was on my way home from the boys and girls club. I stopped walking when I seen a Dude getting Jumped. I herd police sirens and the dudes all ran off, leaving a book bag behind. I looked around, then ran to grab the bag. I looked inside and there was 2 bricks of Cocaine. Quickly i grabbed the bag and Ran after my brother Geo. I knew he would be Selling for King. The sirens grew louder but it made me run faster. I ran Straight to him and he stopped me looking worried.
"Wassup?"

"Look what I found"

I took the back pack off and showed him. His eyes widened. Until he realized cop cars were coming. He snatched the bag from me and yelled "RUN". We ended up splitting up. I ran Straight to Lucas and Daonte. I couldnt believe what was happing. 6 hours passed and his face was shown on the News. I havent fucked with Drugs Since.

Back to the Hood Days
I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Daonte and Lucas had Joined me on the Porch.
"Wassup?"

"Shit" i said, dapping them. They took a seat on the porch stairs and began looking around with me. They both lived close, so always Came over anytime. We started a conversation but stopped when we saw this Hood dude and His Girl arguing across the street. It was like watching a Movie.
"Leave yo man for me" He shouted.

"Hell nah"

They kept arguing until he unzipped his pants.

"Helllllnaaaaah" Daonte Shouted, scared of what we where about to see.

Then a dildo went flying against the Girls head, the neighborhood sat, confused.

"Waaayment" Lucas said, bugging out.

"So he a, She?"
We all started laughing until we herd a gun go off. We turned to the left and a women was chasing her husband outside, followed by another man. The one's name was Ivet, and her husband was Eddie. From the looks of it, Eddie cheated with a dude.
"Damn nigga. Er'body gay in ya NeiboHood."Lucas said, laughing.

I shook my head. Its crazy out here in the hood. But I cant complain, God has something good in store. Maybe i should get Back to Dealing Drugs. Who knows.