Day 36

God knows best.

Yeah, that's kind of a rubbish quote, and it isn't even in the Bible, but that doesn't mean it's not true. God does know best. If you don't know what to do, ask God. He will always give you the right answer. He knows what's wrong and what's right. In that sense God is like a father. He will always tell you what path to follow, and he knows better than you or I. Maybe you don't like accepting that he is right and you are wrong, but you'll have to if you want to live with God in your life.

I'm not saying that being a Christian is like following a book of rules. I'm saying that you should always listen to God in a situation where you don't know what to do. And guess what? If you do what he tells you to, you will never go wrong. God knows what's best for you, because he is the all-knowing, all-seeing God.

Say you're in a situation where you know that you are doing something wrong, but you want to do it. Ask God to give you the courage to stop doing what you're doing, and break away from the want to disobey his word. god will always give you courage. He will always help you.

Don't think that God is being unfair. He is a just God, and if what he's saying sounds at the time not fair, then still listen to him. Because God knows what is best for you, you should always do what he says. don't try to kid yourself thinking you can manage without God. You can't. You need God in your life always.

Listen to your heavenly dad. He will guide you along the right road, and help you to live life to the fullest as a Christian.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you for always knowing best. Thank you for being my father. Thank you for always being there to guide me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life. Please help me to remember that you know better than I. Please help me to listen to you.

Amen