Day 25

'And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.'
Genesis 1:3-4

Light is amazing. It's like a guide. Without it, we would see physically nothing. Light is like something that you couldn't dream of not being there. And yet, in the beginning, there was none. None at all.

And then God goes, 'let there be light'. In just 4 words, he created possibly the most important thing in the universe. This is why I believe that God is all-powerful. He didn't sit around in the darkness for eternity. He actually made light. That just shows how wonderful our God is. He has the power to make light out of darkness. Surely that means he has the power to answer your prayers?

That was a rhetorical question, by the way.

So what can you do except for thank God? He has given you so many things, it's unbelievable! He's given you love, he's given you life and he's given you freedom - and soooooooooo much more!

Prayer
Dear Lord,
Thank you for light. Thank you for being amazing. Thank you for giving me so many things. Thank you for the church. Thank you for family, friends and fun. Thank you for such a wonderful life with you!
Amen