Day 130

'And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned. These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed."'

Mark 16:15-18

Nothing here is saying life as a Christian isn't gonna be hard. It is gonna be hard. In a world like the one we live in, when so many people refuse to listen to the word of God, of course it's gonna be hard. But the thing is, if we choose to live life as a Christian, we have one huge extra help on our side. And that is God. We have the most almighty King, the most powerful leader, the most wonderful protector, the greatest father in the world on our side.

So this passage tells us that Jesus told his followers to go out into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. And that doesn't just mean the followers in Jesus' time. That means us. Jesus is telling us to go out and preach the Good News to everyone. To tell our friends, even when it's hard, even when it's tough, even when the world turns its back on us. Because we have God on our side, we can't fail. Look at the passage again - look at all the miraculous things God can give us the power to do. If we believe, God can help us to do pretty much anything.

You know, whatever you wanna do, whatever you dream of, God can give you the power to do. If you believe, you can do anything. Life can be tough, like I said at the start, but because we have God, we are friends with the one person who has the ultimate power over the entire universe. We don't need to fear anything. We can do what we want, succeed in what we want, if we have God, and ask him for the power to do it. Don't think you can't do something. You are amazing. With God, you can do anything.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you for being amazing. Thank you that you are all powerful. Lord, if I ever feel like life is too much for me, remind me that with you, I can do anything. please help me to go out and preach the good news to everyone. Help me not to fear anything or anyone.

Amen