Part 68 : GuroxShiro

"I wonder when will they come." Gon chirped happily.

"I am sure it is not long tho." Killua puts his hands behind his head.

"I have a bad feeling." Hina said under her breath.

"What? No way. She told us to continue and she is waiting for Bullet. Why would she lie about that right Killua?" Gon pat his friend's shoulder but he gave no respond.

"Gon, stop. Lets not lie to ourselves like that. We know if people lie." Killua looked away making no contact with neither of his friends.

"I am sure Kill...-" Gon was stop as Killua gave him a sour look.

"Thanks guys. I mean for trying cheer me up. I am really sorry for dragging you guys in this meesed up world of my unknown dark side or whatever. I am really glad also. If not i would be all alone facing her." Hina gave the both of them a pat at the back of their head that was real hard.

"That hurts like hell Hina!" Killua growled.

"Ouch!" Gon just rubbed his head as a respond.

AFTER WALKING FOR SOME TIME...

They walked into a dark room. The doors were huge. Bigger than at Killua's place. They pushed it together and it opened easily. They looked at each other and nodded. Walking slowly inside the room, the dark room started to lit up. Candles shine their way. They followed them knowing it was the way to Nanika but it is also a trap. An obvious one actually.

Walking fast, they heard weeping becoming louder and louder. It was other than Nanika.

"We need to hurry." Killua rushed and left the two hunters behind.

As they catch up with the ex assassin, the candles turn dim and soon died.

"What do we do now? We can't see." Hina told them in an advance.

"Even when using my eyes, the darkness is still too dark." Killua was rubbing everywhere.

"This is darker than when I went camping with Kite and Ging. Ging actually left me alone at the forest just to test my toughness." Gon complaint.

"I am so going to punch that old Panda out to space" Hina and Killua said at the same time. 

Hearing that, they couldn't held their laughter. When Hina first met Killua back at the Examination,  they used to hate each other but now somehow they have gotten closer as if the memories that were taken wasn't stolen.

"Killua..." They heard the weeping again and they automatically alert themselves if any enemy was close.

"Nanika! Where are you?" Killua shouted and the weeping stopped awhile.

"Killua! " The voice was near and they started walking while touching the wall. Gon was used to the dark and also was Killua. Unfortunately, one of them was afraid of the dark.

"It is just the darkness. Nothing is going to creep out of the dark and eat me.." Hina was making herself braver?

" Gon go ahead. I think Hina is long behind." he joked and Gon gave him an unpleased but he didnt see it.

"Fine but don't tease her." Gon warned and walked  ahead.

The ex  assassin turned back and walked aimlessly through the darkness to find the pink haired.

"Where are you scaredy-cat?" he touched the cold walls and felt something warm.

It was warm like skin. He traveled his hand and discovered that the skin was a hand. It was shaking like a milk shake??