Chapter 34 - I just can't believe it

BONNEY'S POV.:

"We'll be back soon." Dan waved as him and the officers entered the neighboorhood gate.

"Phil I'm worried."

"And I'm not?"

"Well, yeah. I just wish we could see her again...now." I sighed and restsed my head back on the seat.

He pulled me in closer to him.

I do to. Until then we'll just have to worry some more." He flashed an awkward smile and kissed me on my cheek.

"Jee thanks." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

Some figure appeared from the corner of my eye. I shot up. I ran out of the car and hugged Vanessa.

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much I've missed you!" Tears started running down my face.

"I missed you so much. I'm so glad to see your dorkly lil self again too." I pulled back away from her and smiled.

"Bon Bon." She smiled even more widely.

OMFG SHE HASN'T CALLED ME THAT SINCE THE DAY I GOT HERE! SINCE....BEFORE HER MEMORY-

"Oh my fucking god!" I hugged her even tightly. I started to cry even more.

"Loosing...oxygen........to....head....can't.. breathe." She said in a funny voice.

I let go of her and smiled. She wipped away my tears.

"Now stop crying before you make me cry along with 'cha."

I rolled my eyes and giggled as I wipped away the last of my tears.

"I just can't believe it.....how?"

"Jackass over there pushed her and she hit her head." Dan said budding in.

"Oh, you gave in your little one-two right Danny 'ol boy?" I said making Vanessa smile and shake her head.

"I guess you can say that." He smiled and bit his lip. He walked past Vanessa and quickly kissed her on the top of her head.

"Oh how I've missed seeing that." Phil said going to hug Vanessa.

"So have I." Vanessa and Dan said in unison.

"Okay you two. Looks like you need some food in your stomach huh love?" Phil said walking Vanessa to the car.

"Yeah anything edible will do for now." She said awkwardy smiling.

"Well let's go get the girl fed." I said sitting next to her in the cop car.

DAN'S POV.:

"So how long have I been.... ya'nno." Vanessa said awkwardly rubbing her neck.

"Umm," Phil took a deep breath. "Almost 4 to 5 weeks."

"Oh.......well shit." She giggled. "Sorry I made you guys worry so much."

"What are you talking about?!?!" Bonney said practically shouting.

"I mean because of me you three have been stressing so much." She frowned.

"love, don't blame yourself for HIS stuipd decision." I said.

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense doing that to yoursef." Phil said rubbing her arm.

"But I'm the one who opened the door....I'm the one who walked in the hallway."

"Who's idea was it to get kiddnapped?!" I said trying not to shout. God, he made me so mad. Why did he have to go and do that?!?!

Things were just getting calm again. I guess one good thing came out of it. Vanessa got her memory back.

"Don't blame your self." Bonney said patting her on the had. "It's not worth the stress." She smiled at her.

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

(Dan had his own hotel room. Bonney shared one with Phil so Vanessa slept with Dan)

"Dan.."

"Yeah?"

"Was I.....different...when my memory got messed up."

"Um,.." I had to think. She WAS a bit different. But at the same time there was times, where I could see her true personality show through. I almost thought her memory was back a couple of times.

"Kinda....not really." I smiled flipping over the duvet to climb into bed.

"Did we....like..? Umm."

"Date?"

"Yeeaaah."

"We were off to another good start, took longer than our first romance that's for sure."

"Ha, yeah we fell for each other pretty fast."

"Yep." I got into bed and Vanessa followed.

"Hopefully things will go back to normal." She rolled over.

Man, I was kinda hoping for her to lay with me. I guess things are just awkward for her right now..? I dunno. I'll just give her her space.

"Yeah, me too." I rolled over getting worried.

Was this going to affect our relationship. Was this stupid guy coming between us?!