Chapter 31 - We all need a distraction right now.

I know, short chapters! Ugh! Sorry I guess I'm getting lazy because I have exams this week. Hope this holds you until tomorrow. BTW I'm going to be writing Youtube Fanfic with @IamRockingRobyn soon. So any suggestions who it should be about? Also go check out her Danisnotonfire fanfic. It's awesome! Make sure to read I'll never forget you Dan Howell first. BY pplz. Luvz ya! :P

BONNEY'S POV.:

I woke up in the warm graps of Phil's arms.

"Phil." I poked at him 'till he woke.

He yawned. "Morning beautiful." He rubbed his eyes and sat up pulling me into a hug.

"Do you think she's okay."

"I'm sure she is, she's strong. You showed her how to be." He smiled.

I looked down and smiled. He always knew how to make me laugh or smile when no one else could.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Personally I don't think I can look for Vanessa I'm not emotionally ready yet, nor do I think Dan is either. I think we should all just stay in today We all need a distraction."

"Okay I'll talk to Dan soon." He got up and walked out of my room.

I sat up a walked ot the mirror. Rubbed my eyes and sighed.

-3 WEEKS LATER-

"We should just give up." I said slumbing on the guys couch. We'd just got home from looking for Vanessa for the fifth time.

"It's no use." Dan slumpped down besides me. "I love her but this is emotionally draining me."

"Hey. You two. Cherr up. I know it's hard but she's our friend. Dan's girlfriend not to mention. Are you guys really going to give up that easily?"

I thought about what Phil had just said. Obviously we didn't want to give up. We needed her back. Without her we were falling to peices.

"I-Um-Come with me you guys." I said standing up and putting my arm out to help Dan up.

"Where?" Dan said confusedly.

"Just come." I gripped his arm and I walked out with Dan. Phil dragging along.

"So what did you want..?" Phil said shutting my apartment door.

"I have an idea."

"Which would be."

"Can't explain just follow me, watch, listen and learn."

"Yes ma'am." Phil said putting his hand across his head.

I went into my room first. I had a box full of old photos, phone number and stuff like that. I founf a couple of friends number's. I called Josh's friends that I knew. None of them knew his number or where he was.

I managed to go through the whole box. Then I got to the last piece of paper. It was a phone number.

"Aha!" I held up the piece of paper and kissed it.

"Aha? Aha, what?!" Dan said sitting up.

"Drive us all to the police station Daniel. I have a phone to track."

-AT THE POLICE STATION-

I dialed the number it ran for what seemed like hours.

Then someone picked up. I heard a scream.

"Hello?" The voice said.