Chapter 11 - PJ's place

VANESSA'S POV.:

"Hey!" PJ opened the door with a big smile.

"Hiya." I said walking in after Dan.

"So what type of video you wanna make?" Dan asked looking at me and PJ.

"Uhhh, I was thinking we could do a challenge or something." I said.

"Yeah that would be different for once." PJ and Dan agreed.

"So what we gonna do?" I looked at them for any responses. They just shrugged. "Oh I got it!" I ran to my bag and got out my phone and started to type.

"Hey #lockNESSmonsters and #Danosaurs gonna make a video with Dan and PJ? What should we do? (No DML)"

I tweeted it and and waited for the responses.

"What are you doing?" Dan asked me.

"I just asked the fans."

"That would be a good idea." PJ commented.

"So now we wait and see what they say."

We watched T.V. for a little while until we thought we'd have enough tweets to choose from.

"okay..-" I scrolled down on the tweet. "Our options are: Truth or Dare, Guess the song...or Would you Rather?"

"What's guess the song?" PJ asked.

"Oh, someone has to hum a beat to part of a song; Usually the chorus. And then the other players would have to guess the song. Whoever get's it goes next."

"Ohhh." PJ responded.

"Maybe we should do a combo video of Truth or Dare and Would You Rather."

"Good idea. Let's start!" PJ said.

We went into the living room space and we did the opening to the video.

"Hello internet! This is Dan here with PJ a.k.a. kickthepj-"

"Hey." PJ waved.

"-and Vanessa! Known as Nessy on Youtube or @Nessy_Mon.124 on twitter. I'll link all of our info in the description below." Dan finished off.

"So, we're gonna play truth or dare and would you rather. Requested by some of you guys." I said pointing to the camera.

"So let's get started."

"I'll send a tweet and you guys send us your would you rather questions. We'll start off with truth or dare." I said tweeting to @danisnotonfire and @kickthepj They RT it so their fans could see the tweet too.

"Okay Dan." PJ started off. "Truth or Dare." 

"Dare duhh!" He smiled and his dimples showed up.

"Okay, I dare you-....to...... go out on the balcony and claim your deep love for Justin Timberlake."

"Okay then." Dan stood up. and walked to the balcony door. Before he could open the door.

"But! Sing it." 

"Aww man really?"

"It's a dare."

He opened the door. "I-i-i-i-i-i-I love JT! He is soooooooo cu-u-u-u-ute!" Ha ha he sang on and on it was freaking hilarious.

"Okay, Dan don't quit your day job." I said laughing at him.

"Heyyy! I thought it was pretty good if I do say so myself."

"Yeah, you'll be saying it by yourself." PJ said laughing.

We did about 4 more dares each then we got into the would you rather questions.

"Dan and PJ. Would you rather have free starbucks for a year. Or free itunes forever?"

"Oh definatly itunes." Dan said.

"Ummmm. I'd have to go with itunes too." PJ commented. I passed the phone to Dan.

"Okay you guys, would you rather..?" He scrolled down "Be a cashier for the rest of your life or be a prostitute for 3 years?"

"Oh definatly the prostitute" PJ said giggling.

"Oh get started now PJ. I have 20 bucks right here" I waved the bill around and laughed. "But uhh I'd be a prostitute too.... I reaaaallly hate cashiering.

The looks I got from them. "Hey at least I'm not a man whore." I giggled and looked at PJ.

"Heyyy, get it right Manstitute is the correct title!" Ha laughed. 

We did a couple more and then ended the video. The video lasted about ten minutes so me and Dan edited as much as we could and left PJ to finish off the last few minutes. Cause we had to go.

"Alright bye PJ had fun." I hugged him.

"Thanks man. Remeber when Phil get's back we need to make a new video with you and Chris."

"kk bye guys." He waved bye to us and closed the door.