Chapter 6 - Just friends?

VANESSA'S POV.:

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Pj said sarcastically looking towards Dan. I just smied. Dan didn't bother to entertain him. As usual Chris just had a smirk on his face.

"We're not dating. I just met her." Chris said trying to be funny.

Dan and PJ just looked at him all serious like. I started to giggle a bit.

"No but seriously, are you guys dating?" Chris said trying to be serious.

"We're not dating. I just met her. And we're just friends!" Dan said sounding a bit mad.

They were starting to get a little pushy, but friends.....just friends?! I thought he liked me! Maybe I was wrong. Icouldn't be though. I mean, he kissed me. Without warning or anything. I liked it, but that's beside's the point! As usual I kept blabbering on in my head. I swear steam was coming out of my ears from me over thinking this. Then I realised PJ was talking to me.

"Huh, what. Pardon?" I said trying to clear my mind. 

"Are you a Youtuber too?" He said kinda laughing at me.

"Uhh, yeah. kinda."

"Oh really?" Dan said surprised.

"Yeah, but I'm not as good as you guys." 

"Aww thanks I try." Chris said joking around.

"What type of videos do you do?" Dan asked. He suddenly seemed really interested.

"Umm, skits, vlogs, makeup. That's pretty much it I think."

"You should show us sometime." PJ said.

"Yeah." Dan and Chris said in a jinx.

"Okay, maybe when we get back to Dan's place."

"Uh,-" PJ said directly after looking down at his watch. "We gotta go but we'll see you guys later." 

"Okay, bye." I said. 

PJ and Chris started to run off. Then Chris turned around.

"Don't you try to sneak away from showing us your channel either!" He said playfully.

"No promises!!" I said trying to act keen.

Me and Dan turned around and just kept walking. It was pretty awkward.

"So...-" Dan said kicking a pebble on the sidewalk.

"Sooooo....?-" I said coping him, but in a different tone.

DAN'S POV.:

"Sooooo....?-" She responded.

Oh god, what do I say now?!? God I should've known PJ and Chris would have to leave eventually. I should've thought about this conversation earlier.

"Whatcha wanna do now?" I said TRYING not to make things awkward.

"Talk about what happened earlier." Once she said that. I swaer my heart dropped to my feet. WHY??!?! Why would she wanna talk about what happened earlier. We both knew we needed to talk, but we obviously were too akward to start the conversation.

"Like what?" I said without realising. GOD! I knew what she wanted to talk about. She even knew I knew! God I'm so stupid somedays!

"Dan,-" She stopped and walked in front of me to stop me in my tracks. "We need to talk about the kiss." Holy shit, she was that straight foward.....

"I know." I said sounding depressed.

"I just have one question.-" She stoped waiting for my response.

"Which is." I said trying not to sound scared. Of course on the insdie I was terrifyed!

"Do you like me?" 

Holy shit why? Why would she ask me that?!?

uh,um eh....no....

"No." WTF?!? Why would I say no?!? I meant to say yes. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY HEAD! As I looked up I saw her begin to tear up. Before I could even TRY to explain she ran away.

"Shit!" I started running after her. I lost her after a block or to. I can't run for a period of time. Why muct I be so out of shape?!? Grrr. Great, I'm fucked now. How am I gonna fix this?