Chapter 2 - You're obviously not from the UK

"You guys are Dan and Phil!!!" I jumped up and down completely forgeting baout my bags.

They both smiled and looked at me. "So you're obviously not from any part of the UK." Dan said giggling. "Where ya from?"

What did he mean? Oh my accent! That made sense. "Oh umm yea-" I said putting on a serious face. "I'm from Boston, glad to meet you. I shook their hands. We all looked at each othe so serious like then bursted out laughing. 

I broke the laughter, "So why are you guys at the airport?"

"Oh umm yeah *ehem* I'm on my way to Florida. Dan's just dropping me off." Phil said pulling himself together. 

"Oh cool. Hope you have fun." I said trying not to be awkward.

Dan suddenly broke the silence-Thank god!!- "Okay Phil guess that's it, see you later?"

They gave each other a "bro hug" with a pat on the back and then Phil waved goodbye.

"Well were you off to after this.....um I didn't get your name." Dan said turning towards me.

"Oh it's Vanessa." I giggled.

"Well, Vanessa. Would you like to come to my place an see a movie since it's so late." He said awkwardly fixing his hair.

I picked up my bags and started walking. He followed. "Oh I'm just going back to my hotel checking in and by the way how am I sure you're not a serial killer?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, I have like twelve dead boddies in my closet." He said joking along. "But hey, I got an idea!" He said jumping infront of me to stop me in my path. "Why don't we got to your hotel and see a movie?" 

"Why are you so eager to see a movie with me. Are you, dear Daniel asking me out on a date?"

"No that'd be crazy, I just met you!" He said with his #Gasp facial expression. "I'm just gonna be lonely tonight and I need a friend."

"Oh stop whining you'll have you're llama hat and Phil's lion." I said walking around him.

"Bu-but it's just not the saaaaaammmmmeeee." He started whining like a 5 year old.

"Fine!" I said trying to be like a motherly figure. "Now you go back to your house and get a movie and meet me at the hotel at 12. Not a moment sooner! Do you understand me Daniel?" I said carrying on with the joke.

He giggled, and my god. His dimples!! They were so adorable!!!! "But I don't have your number, and I don't know which hotel it is."

"Ohhhh yeaaah. I gave him my number." 

"Got a twitter or anything else just in case this is a fake number you dear Vanessa have given me." He chuckled. 

"Ha ha very funny, yes, yes I do actually." I typed in my twitter name in the search bar in his phone on Twitter. I clicked follow. Then smiled.

"What?" He said curiously.

"Oh nothing it's just that I've always dreamed of you following me on twitter.

"Well techniacally it's not me, you clicked the follow button." Ha laughed.

"Oh shush. Don't kill my moment!" 

I gave him all my info and then he ran off. I ran to baggage claim. thankfully my bags were there when I arrived. I waited outside for about 5 minutes and got in the car my mom assigned for me to be picked up in. Once I got in I pulled out my ipod and checked Twitter real quick. There was one tweet to me. 

"Hey my new friend!! :D I picked out a Comedy! I'll see you in a bit." I practically screamed when I saw the name. It was Dan! Now everyone knew I knew him! A bunch of girls were like who is this? How did you guys meet? And also there was this one "OMG Phan no more!! It's Van or Danessa!!!" Oh greaat job Dan, you just started a shitstorm.  

I opened up facebook and there was a message from Bonney. "Okay, glad to know you haven't been killed....yet. JK But How was your flight." She was online so I messaged her back

"It was good I slept through most of it believe it or not." 

"Ha ha I'm not surprised, oh yeah apperently Dan met a girl, jealous?" She said. Oh wow, should I flaunt it off and say it was me?

"Um no, not really." 

"Why?!?! Usually you'd be like: 'Oh my god thats not fair, blah blah blah. Are you okay?" 

"Yes..."

"Then what up?" She asked..okay I should tell her.

"Umm, I'm not jealous because...........I'm the girl...."

She was typing and earasing for a while I could see from the thing. Finally she responded!

"Oh my fucking god!! You liar!! xD You didn't meet him." 

"Bonney. Look into the computer screen (cause you can't look into my eyes) and believe me when I tell you this. I'm going to watch a movie with Dan Howell."

"Oh fuck, you being serious. Can you just skype me when you get to the hotel!!!"

"Yeah I'll try." I sent that out then locked my ipod. I set it on the seat. After a few minutes car stopped and the driver got out. He opened my door. I got out and looked around. Manchester was beautiful! He closed the door, and I guess the slam made me remember my ipod.

"Umm excuse me please" He moved out of the way and I opened the door back up and grabbed my ipod. I showed it to him and shook it to show that I needed to get that item out of the back seat. He smiled. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome ma'am, hope you have fun in Manchester." He got in the car and drove away.

I picked up my suitcases (2) and my back pack (My carry on) and walked into the hotel. Got my hotel room number and went to the room. I texted Dan the room number.

"Hey stranger it's Vanessa, my room # is 34D."

"Oh dear god, do I have to walk up stairs?" He texted me back practially right away.

"Ha ha no, just take the elevator, the rooms like right infront of it."

"Thank you!!!!!!" He texted back straight away again.

I laughed and opened my door. I sat on the bed and started un-packing.