Chapter 5 - So this is it?

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I said with a little anger in my voice.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, I should really have gotten to know you A LOT more before I even considered making a move." Once that sentence slipped out of his mouth, I finally found that sign. That hint. I know! He likes me. I don't know to what mesure. But I know he does. 

As I was still standing in the doorway. I ran over and hugged him. I'm not gonna lie, I had tears in my eyes. To know that he just respected me that much to just pour his complete train of thought out and just let me analyze it.  I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He'd seen that I was tearing up. He rubbed my tear away with his thumb.

"Why are you cryng?" He said in such a soft and angelic voice.

"Because I'm lucky enough to have even met you, and it's just that. I'm really happy that's all" I said breaking away my thought with giggles.

"Ha ha. Me too." He smiled and sat up. "So can we still go to breakfast?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'

We walked out of his appartment and went down to his car. We got in and he reached in the back and grabbed a CD. 

"Oh what's that?"

"Oh yeah it's the new Fall Out Boy album. Ever heard of 'em"

"Heard of them? They're awesome!!!" I said filled with joy.

"Ha ha good, now I know one more thing about you!" He smiled and put in the CD. "I just got it so you will be the person with me to listen to this for the first time." 

"Yeah!!" He put the CD in the player and as soon as The Phoenix came on, we just sang to our hearts concent. It was so funny that we both tried to sing.

We were just finishing up on song 2 on the track (My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark [Light Em Up]) when we got to the coffee shop. It was small and not a lot of young people were there. I could see why dan came here. He didn't want to get noticed. Well, not when he was eating at least.

We sat down and a waitress came to our table. She smiled and asked for our orders. We gave them to her. We both got pancakes, bacon and eggs. When the lady got back with our breakfasts and OJ, she smiled again and said: 

"Aww so cute to see sucha perfect young couple together."

"Oh umm we're not-...." I said pointing to Dan.

"Oh I'm sorry you two just looked so cute together."

"It's okay" Dan said polietly, aww he was so cute. We ate and then left the resteraunt. We went back to Dan's place and played around, listened to Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Muse and My Chemical Romance and watched Smosh and Shane Dawson videos. 

After a while of that Dan got a text. 

"Oh Ness! hold up I gotta text." He said putting his arm out to stop me from hitting him with a stuffed animal.

"Ha ha okay."

"It's from PJ, him and Chris wanna come over and od a collab."

"Oh cool, you need me to leave?" 

"Naahhh I'll just tell them you're here."

"Okay."

"Alright." He claped his hands. "What now?.....Nessy?"

I hid behing his door once he poked his head out I attacked him with Phil's lion. 

"Ahhhh not fair!!."

"You're just lucky it's not the allpalcalypse!" 

"True." He said getting up and putting in a movie in the DVD player. He put in the movie Gown Ups. Love that movie so much! 

"Okay so let's just watch this 'till the guys get here."

"Okay."

We were about twetny minutes into the movie almost 30, and there was a knock at the door. I turned and looked at Dan to tell him the guys were here. He was sleeping though..So I had to awkwardly open the door.

"Uh Hey, Vanessa right?" Chris asked.

"Yep." I replied

"Where's Dan, I hope not to sound to pushy when I say that." PJ said.

"Oh we were watching a movie and he, uhh fell asleep."

"Ohhhh shoul we uhh wake him?" Chris asked while PJ nodded in agreement.

"Um, no I gotta idea." Follow me. The three of us went into Dan's room.

"Okay, so I think we should scare him awake."

"Ha ha perfect! I like you already!" Chris said chuckling.

"Okay so PJ you call his phone and let it ring. Once he wakes up hang up the phone. I'll get the Justin Bieber, Queen Elizabeth and Robert Patt. masks and meet you in the hall. And Chris get Dan's camera"

"kk, but I get to be the queen." Chris exclaimed.

"Ha ha what ever you want Mr. Crabz!" 

"Heyy!" He said giggling and following PJ into the hall.

I got the masks and ran to the guys. Pj dialed the phone while me and Chris put on the paper masks. Chris turned on the camera and aimed it towards the hallway. Chris was the Queen, I was Rob and obviously PJ was the Biebs. We heard Dan get up. He opened the door and walked around for a second. Then finally yelling.

"Vanessa! Are you still here?" He went quiet for a moment and then my stupid phone had to go off. He texted me! I opened the text as fast as I could to stop the ringing. It stopped. We saw his shadow in the hall coming closer to us finally. I turned to the camera and nodded. We all jumped up and screamed. I swear Dan almost had a heart attack.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Dan said trying to catch his breath. I took the camera from Chris and went up to Dan and tried to copy Ashton Cutcher.

"Hello Daniel, you're on Youtubes Pranked!!" That made PJ and Chris laugh even harder.

"Well thanks for the jump start, now you guys wanna make the video?" Dan said while Me and PJ helped him up. Chris was still giggling a bit.

Once the guys finished the video we all went out