Chapter 33 - I do...

VANESSA'S POV.:

It's the day after I sent out the text and the tweet. I hope he saw it. I wish I could see him. See now, that..that right there. That just made me really sad. Good job Vanessa. I sat up in bed. There was food on a plate on a tray thingy. I jumped up and ate and drank. Thank god I was being fed. I rolled my eyes and there was a note on the wardrobe mirror.

"I hope you enjoy your breakfast. I'll be up soon."

Oh god. Why was he coming up here. What was he going to do. What was he going to say. Was he going to kill e oh my god. My paranoia was definatly over taking me right now. Everything that could go wrong I was thinking he would do that to me.

I got back in bed and freaked out more. I got up walked around in circles an then layed back down. This cycle lasted for about an hour tops.

DAN'S POV.:

The officers were driving to the adress now. We pulled up to a big gate. Black with bob wire wrapped around the top. We all go out of the car. The motioned us to stand back. The walked up to the gate pulling out there guns. Was it that serious? Was there a change someone would need to be hurt... or even worse. Shot?

This just made me even more paranoid.

"You alright?" Bpnney whispered to me breaking my train of though.

"Um, yeah. just worried that's all...Nervous." I flashed a quick awkward smile.

"She'll be fine. You'll be fine." She patted me on the shoulder. "We'll be fine."

That made me smile. She said 'we'll' as in a group. We.Friends. Basically family.

Once again my train of thought got cut off. The officers managed to get the gate open.

It was password protected so they must've hacke dit or something. I don't know. The got back in the car and parked it behind the gate. So it was somewhat hidden by the bushes. - so it wouldn't give us away before the officers got to the door.

We were obviously at the right place. She said she was in an abandonned neighboorhood or something. And this place was like a ghost town.

We walked about half way around the neighboorhood before we eventually realised there was only one house with lights on and stuff. Wow we were simple.

The walked in the house and my heart dropped. I was SO nervous. But at the same time really excited to see Vanessa again. I missed her.

Phil and Bonney stayed in the car. I didn't care if it wasn't safe. I wanted to help. I needed to. I waited in the kitchen and they check all the rooms. We were all about to upstairs and I heard a scream. I looked over at the officers. The looked at me reassuringly. The slowly headed up. The held the guns tight, ready to shoot. I so hope they know exactly what they're doing.

They checked the few rooms and the top floor. Finally the last...plain white door....at the very end of the hall. Another muffled scream came from the room.

The cops bursted the door open.

Everything turned in slow motion now. The guy holding Vanessa down. Trying to do what. I don't know.I didn't want to. I just wanted him to get off.

He jumped up. Vanessa came to run towards us. He whipped around and pushed her. She fell and banged her head on the wall.

She huddled into a ball.

I ran past the officers who had their guns ready. Everything was blank to me. I wasn't thinking. I ran to the guy.

WHAM

I didn't turn back. I kept walking to Vanessa now. I went to pick her up. She'd lost a lot of weight. Like a lot! My god, she looked like just skin and bones.

"Vanessa, love?" I picked her up.

She looked into my eyes. flashback flooded through my eyes from the night we kissed.

"I do." She said gasping through the tears.

"What?" I leaned my head foward confused.

"I-I..."

She couldn't speak.

"Vanessa you do what?" I said trying to stay calm.

"I remember...."