Chapter 19 - Can't we just sleep in?

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY SHORT CHAPTER!! I'm just about to go to sleep and I just wanted to update real quick so since I posted 4 pages on my last chapter this one is short. Tomorrow I'll try my best to post the next THREE chapters. Three, yes, three. Anyways enjoy, and good night!

VANESSA'S POV.:

i woke up suddenly. Heavy breathing and sweating. I'd just had a nightmare. It was about Josh. I couldn't remember much about last night. Only thing really was that I woke up around 1 and I had a voice mail from my uncle, he said that my mom finally lost her battle to cancer. As depressing as it sounds, I still found a silver lining to it. She didn't have to suffer any longer. She was pain free now. She was free.

I love and miss her. I haden't seen her since before I left for London. 

Also form last night I remember crying just a lot. Pretty usual thing for people who just had family members who died. And then it all came back to me. Dan. He was there. He saw me cry. He comforted me.

I turned around to see that blancke was flipped over like someone had been there before. I pulled the blanket off of me and I went downstairs. It was early about 5. Why did I wake up so early? I dunno. I wasn't really hungry so I started to go back upstairs.

I was just about to my door when some one or something grabbed me by my waist and carried me away. After a few seconds of me struggling I realised. It was Dan.

"Why would you do that?" I whispered trying not to wake Phil. -I'm sure he needed rest-

"Because, I dunno." 

He layed me down on the bed and kissed me.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

He looked into my eyes, raising his eyebrows. 

"Okay, I'm a mess, but I don't want you to see me like this."

"I don't want to see you like this so smile." He kissed me on my forehead.

I smiled.

"Aww there it is!" He laughed and rolled down on the bed next to me.

I crawled up to the top of the bed and went under the covers. He sat up and followed me.

"Why didn't you come to me when you found out?"

"Because, once again I didn't want you to see me like this."

"I don't care, I don't want you to ever be sad alone. If you're gonna be sad. I need to too."

-I sighed and rolled my eyes- "Why are you so chessy Daniel?"

"Because I found you." He said poking my nose.

We were so close. In presence and spirit. I loved him. I turned around because talking about this started to make me tear up. Now I missed my mom. 

I turned around and put the pillow over my head and started sobbing slightly. Dan pulled my hand off the pillow. Took the pillow. He scooted closer to me. Wrapped his arms around me and held my hands.

"Hey, stop crying please" He rubbed my hands then kissed them. Slowly he kissed up my arm sowly getting towrds my neck.

"Dan, can't we just sleep in? All day long. Just you, me and our thoughts?" I said forcing away the tears. 

"We'll find out." He smiled then kissed my hand. Slowly we both drifted off to sleep again.