Chapter 21 - Meeting Bonney

YES YOU GUYS! So excited that Bonney is FINALLY here! Aren't you? She might add more drama or just clear it all up! You'll find out soon enough. But yeah Bonney's FIRST ever pov and yeah excitment!

BONNEY'S POV.:

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I woke up eh, pretty early not too bad. It was only 9. Early for me. I'm sure it's early for Dan and Phil knowing from what they've said from their videos. I failed at going back to sleep so I just got up and went downstairs.

I wasn't sure what I should eat or not. Finally I decided to just make anything. I threw together a egg sandwich. After I ate that I washed all the dishes and went back upstairs.

 I decided to get a a quick shower and change my clothes. I put on some black shorts, My 21st Century Breakdown Green day tee and  just slipped on some socks.

After all that it was almost 11 and everyone was STILL asleep....I got bored....Fast. So I went to Vanessa's bed and jumped on her. I'm pretty sure I scared her out of her sleep.

"What the hell are you doing?" She said sitting up.

"um, I got bored."

"So you had to jump on me?!"

"Yes."

"What ever happened to wake up?"

"Too mainstream!" I smiled at her.

"Whatever, did you have breaky?"

"Yep. And showered."

"Oh.." She got up and went downstairs.

"So what's the plan for today?" I said catching up to her in the kitchen.

She took down the cereal and started pooring it into a bowl. "Eh, I dunno, Phil just got here the other day and you just got here. Maybe we should go and see a movie tonight?"

"That's sounds like fun."

She sat on the couch and ate her breakfast.

"Hey, did you ever make a video for your channel this week?"

"Oh shit, I forgot!"

"Want help?"

"Sure just let me go get changed." She ran upstairs and I washed her bowl for her.

She came back out a few minutes later wearing black skinnies, a black and whit shirt with lace in the back. She quickly flat pressed her hair and put on eyeliner.

"Okay ready!"

"Jesus, why you so made up for a video. What are you doing? Going to a Muse concert afterwards?"

"I wish. Let's go."

She pulled my arm and dragged me to our room.

VANESSA'S POV.:

I started recording.

"Heyo LockNess Monsters! How have you been? I know this video is kinda late but I've been through so llama drama lately but I'm here now! So did you all like my video with Dan? If you haven't seen it yet link is in the description below or if not stay with me and I'll add a link at the end of the video. So today's video is going to be quiet short. Sorry. But it doesn't matter because Bonney's back!"

Bonney jumped into the shot. "Hey guys! Missed me? I know you did!" She giggled and sit in the seat next to me.

"So all were going today is....well I dunno....Bonney ideas?" I said turning to Bonney.