Chapter 24 - Is she okay?!!

VANESSA'S POV.:

It's been about two years and half since Dan and Phil got back from meeting Fall Out Boy. Holy crap!! Time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was running across the airort when I first met Dan.

"Whatcha thinking 'bout?" Bonney interrupted my train of thought.

"Oh um, nothing."

"well let's go, we promised to meet the guys at PJ's."

"Okay, let's go." I got up and grabbed my car keys. Yes! I finally got a car!

Dan helped me get a job about 6 or 7 months ago. It's just waitressing but it's helping the bills get paid around here. Bonney works at one of the bars around the corner, so that helps too.

Nothing's really happened though. Life couldn't be more perfect for me right now. For all of us right now actually Bonney, Phil and Dan. We're just perfectly fine. For some reason I have a feeling that something is going to happen sooner or later. You know the saying 'It's too good to be true.' ? Yeah, I'm thinking that fits perfectly for my situtation right now.

"Let's go!"

"Jeez calm down!" We got into my car and I starting driving to PJ's place. Personally I didn't like driving there cause there's this gate that idiots think it's okay to speed out of. No looking or nothing, just straight out. We were nearing the gate.

I stopped just incase.

"Just drive, no one's coming." Bonney said. Looking around for cars. Nothing. Nowhere.

"Okay." I pulled out.

I looked across.

I saw it coming. Time stopped it was like inception. Time seemed to slow down in that instant. I curled into a ball and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Dan help!" I screamed before I knew it everything was black.

BONNEY'S POV.:

I untucked my knees from my chest. I looked around amongst the broken glass, smoke and slowly seeing a crowd surrond the car.

Instantly I tried to un buckle my seat belt. Finally getting free I struggled getting out of the upside down car. People started to close in to help me.

"My friend." I said to the woman as she held my arm helping me up.

"Oh are you okay sweetie?"

?My friend, I need to find her." I stared arond amongst the crowd and the reckage to see if I could spot a blonde haired green eyed girl. I couldn't find her.

I ran to the other side of the car. She was still buckled. Why didn't anyone help her!?!?! I let her out.

"Call 911!" I screamed not being able to find her heart beat.

I didn't know what else to do. What was a supposed to do? Let my best friend die.....in my arms?!?

I whipped out my phone. "I need to call Dan and Phil." I murmured to myself. I dialed Dan's phone.

It rang, and rang and rang. "Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up." I said to myself as each ring passed.

"Hey."

"Dan!"

"Yeah, are you okay. You sound shooken up.?"

"Call Phil and meet me at the hospital!"

"Hospital?!!? Why whats going on?!?"

"No time to explain just meet me there." I hung up as the ambulance sirens went off in the background.