Chapter 29 - Just let her go!

VANESSA'S POV.:

Fluttering my eyes finally opened. Dizzy and scared out of my mind I stood up frantically and searched the room. 

Maybe I can figure out where I am from the room.

I stood in a blank room. Basically all that was there was a wardrobe with mirror doors-the wardrobe was empty- a bed with just plain white sheets, a shuttered up window and lastly...a door. I ran up to it and jiggled the handle.

locked.

I opened up the wardrobe, no clothes, shoes or junk. My hands were tied so I couldn't do much. I couldn't reach to get my phone or ipod because they were in my back pockets.

I raised my wrists to my mouth and bit, twisted and fiddled around with the rope. Finally after 5/10 minutes of messing around with it i got the rope lose enough to un-tie and let my hands free.

I tried to open the window to see outside but it was nailed shut from the outside.

Hm.

I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my phone.

39% battery.

I went to call Dan. 

Dammit no service!

I walked around the room and tried to get a bar or two. After a while I gave up and went for my ipod. Then I heard foot steps. I ran over to the bed and put my phone and ipod under the matress. I ran into the wardrobe and closed the doors. 

Following the foot steps were keys and then the door handle juggled and the door swung open. The shadow of the person's feet slowly went past the bottom of the wardrobe.

Everything was silent for a moment. My breathing got heavier. i couldn't let him hear me. He would eventually find me though...where could I have gone except the wardrobe.

WHAM 

The door swung open, the person grabbed my arm -by the way the person pulled me i'm guessing it was a man's grip- He pulled me out of the closet, spun me around and flung me onto the bed.

"Well that game of hide and go seek is over isn't it?" The man said.

"Ha nice." I rolled my eyes. "Now who are you and why am I here?"

"Don't pretend like you don't remember your Joshy." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I could smell alchol. He was definatl drunk.

I shot back and layed down. My feet went up and I kicked him away from me. 

He graveled back onto the floor in pain. He left the door open.

Dumb-ass

I rolled my eyes and jumped of the bed.

"Oh you're going to regret that decision." He stood up and ran after me. 

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I came to a lounge I looked around for a door or window. I ran into the next room, the kitchen. Yeah! It had a door. Hopefully he was an even bigger dumb-ass than I thought. I ran to the door.

YES!

I ran outside, looking around I could see the guy wasn't far behind.

"shit!" I ran down a little hill and hid in some bushes. I patted down my pockets.

Fuck! I forgot my ipod....and phone.

I shook my head and stayed in the bushes as quiet and still as I could stay.