1. Hate at first sight

// Cleo POV //

I sat, waiting for my latest YouTube video to load. At long last, the buffering stopped and you could hear me starting to sing Hold Back the River. It was my acoustic cover. As it got into the chorus, I saw the views increase - 5, 10, 20, 50, 100... My 2,467 subscribers sure were true fans.

I shut down my laptop and leaned back into the mound of pillows on my bed, thinking about my music. I was really happy with the stage I was at with it - uploading covers and a few original songs - but I couldn't help but wish for more. I had reached 2,000 subscribers very quickly but since then it has been slow progress. I gain about 10 a month, which just wasn't enough for me. I didn't know if I was being greedy but it was what I wanted.

// Ella POV //

Rummaging around in the desk, I tried to find the contract for my favourite person EVER, Cleo. She was my younger sister and also my client. Kinda. Well, she wasn't my client yet but I was hoping I could bribe her into it.

Found it. The contract for my beloved sister to go on tour with the one and only R5! In all my years of being an agent, this was my biggest accomplishment. I mean R5! They are like, amazing!

// Cleo POV //

I opened my laptop back up and logged onto my blog. It was all about music and anything else I thought of and wanted to write. I had about 3,990 followers on here. I started typing absentmindedly about music and my latest favourites. Once I'd finished, I added a few photos, did my sign off and posted it. Once again, the views went up quickly; my fans were getting emails and notifications to tell them of this new blog.

Then, deciding to have a social media spree, I logged onto Instagram. I saw that I had been tagged in at least 5 photos, so I went and checked them out. I found pictures of R5 with my head pasted over Ross'. This is what my fans call a practical joke, but to be honest, it was starting to get annoying. At least 2 are sent to me each day. I don't dislike R5, I mean their music is quite good. Funky and upbeat. I just detest Ross. Like really really hate. And he hates me too. I met him at a gig once and it was hate at first sight. I don't know what it is, we just really really really don't like each other.