Epilogue

With that we all went on in our lives.

Riker, Ross, Ryland, Ratliff, and Rocky making a music factory. Helping kids with their instruments, and singing.

Rocky sticking with his management job, and helping at the music factory.

Catie and Rydel sticking with their dance company.

For me, I became a therapist. Helping adults and children with their problems.

For the kids, well, they became older.

Mallory at 13.
Chloe at 14.
Tori at 16.
Mason at 17.

Courtney and Ross did have children. One named Romeo, whose 11. Another named Addison, whose 4.

Rocky and Catie had two more kids, who are twins Paige and Zac, age 6.

Rydellington had two more kids, also. Boys Ben and Ethan. Ben is 9, and Ethan is 12. (Ethan is the one she is pregnant with in the last chapter.)

My life.. Was interesting.

Best friends moving across the country, moving across the country, my parents setting me up with my best friend, who didn't even remember me! Getting pregnant at 18. My daughter getting cancer, and dying..
The Goodbye Tour.

Life is to short to hold grudges, one said.

Love is interesting. You never know if you're going to break or make it. Love is unique. You fight through things, you never thought you would get through. Love equals fighting. You fight sometimes, but if you really love one another, you'll make it through.

Our kind of love you can't get enough of, and the kind of love that never seems to die. The kind of love you never get sick of, it's the love that's worth holding onto. That's our love. We never really meant to fall in love. It just kind of happened. I've never felt like this before and that's gotta mean something. Isn't true love suppose to feel like you can't live without the one person and you would give everything up to just be with that special person? Well that's what this love is like to me. Our love is rare. Our love is the kind you fight for. That is our love.

In the beginning, I never thought it would be you. When we were chilling, smiling in the photo both. But we got closer and closer.
Riker, I never thought this would be our story.

I know you don't like the crinkles by your eyes when you laugh, but I love them. I love you and all your little things.
When you rub your neck when your nervous.
When you fiddle with your fingers, and mine sometimes.
Everything.
I love you, and everything about you.

Even when I ran away, with our child, you still loved me. Even when I was angry with you, you still loved me. When you were mad at me, you still loved me.

I don't know what I did to deserve you. But I got lucky. Really lucky.

You're there for me whenever I need your help.
When my dad died.
When Catie was in the hospital.
Every Time.

We were both young, when I first saw you. We bonded instantly. You were Romeo and I was Juliet. Except the dying apart, and our families not excepting us to be together.
But we loved each other like they loved one another.

Just like Ryland's song. I Fall Back In Love with you everyday.

I'm talking about real and not pretend, I'm talking about rules of a lifetime, you and I can even write the end. Here Comes Forever, am I right or am I right?
I'm right.

Our love could last a lifetime.

But this book can't.

This is the end of our story. Our love story. "We're gonna be here till the last ride." -Wiz Khalifa.

You were here till the last ride, or till the last chapter.

I hope you liked our story. Cause I know I did.

Now, this is really it. Goodbye from all of us. Thanks for letting us tell you our story.

Bye!

This is Since I Lost You.

-------

There's another something special after this😋

I know you didn't get the votes and comments like I wanted you to, but I had to post this!