Chapter-41 "Uncle Calum!"

This is probably short. But, it goes back to the day when Emily and Riker go to the park. NOT the next day.

Calum POV-

"Hey! I'll be back, I have to pick Mia and Mason up from Riker's parents." I speak to my band mates.

"Do not let Mia bring makeup this time. I couldn't get the lipstick off my face." Michael demands.

"And make sure Mason washes his hands every time he goes to the bathroom, along with using toilet paper! I don't need Mason's shit in my hair again." Ashton commands.

Luke and I laugh.

"Kay, I'll be back. Behave yourselfs." I walk out the door, to my car.

"Hey, Calum. Thanks for taking them today. I have lots of things to do today." Stormie explains, as I stand outside the house.

"No problem, Mrs. Lynch. I love those kids!" I reply, before Mia and Mason run towards me.

"Uncle Calum!" They both squeal, as I pick both of them up, and kiss their heads.

"Kids, go get your stuff." Mrs. Lynch commands the kids. I set them down, and they run inside.

"I heard Rocky and Catie had a baby. How are they?" I asked.

"They're okay. Just gettin' the hang of having a baby in the house. You know, no more yelling when one of them beats the other at video games." Mrs. Lynch explains, before the kids come running out.

"That's good." I smile, and look down at the kids.

"What'd you bring?!" I asked, curiously.

"I brought my Barbies, which Lukey can play with me, and Mommy's old makeup, so I can do Michael's makeup again." Mia explains with excitement dripping off every word.

"What about me and Ashton?" I fake a frown.

"You can play with my Barbies and Luke, when I'm doing Michael's makeup." She smiles, before hugging Mrs. Lynch.

I look at Mason.

"What are you bringing?!"

"Toilet paper!!" He squeals like he would on Christmas morning.

Mrs. Lynch and I chuckle.

"And toys of course!" Mason giggles, as I pick him up.

"Say bye to Grandma," I wave at Mrs. Lynch, so the two do the same.

"Bye kids. Bye Calum, I'll pick them up at your place around eight." Mrs. Lynch explains, before I go to the car, and put them in their seats.

"Bye!" I wave, before I drive off.

After the short car ride, the kids and I run inside.

Mia and Mason run towards the guys, and hug them. Then Mason explains how he brought toilet paper, and how Mia brought makeup and Barbies.

Earning glares from Michael and Ashton.

"Okay, you can play for about an hour, then Mommy said you have to take a nap." I explain, before taking a seat next to Ashton.

"I'm a big girl! I don't wanna take a nap!" Mia argues, and crosses her arms over her chest.

Mason copies her, and gives us the stink eye.

"How bout, you play for a little bit. And when it's time for your nap we will sing both of you to sleep?" Ashton suggests.

"Only if you sing... Amnesia!" Mia exclaims, and Mason nods.

"Alright. We will sing amnesia, when it's time for your nap." Michael says.

"It's that a deal?" Luke asks the two kids, and stick his hand out.

"Deal." Mia shakes his hand, and Mason does the same.

"Alright! Let's play!"

-----

"--I wish that I could wake up with amnesia! And forget about the stupid little things!

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to youu! And the memories that no one can replace."

Before we even finish the song, the kids fell asleep.

"Are you gonna take that off?" Ashton points at Michael's lips.

"No. Cause she'll just put more on when she wakes up." Michael mutters, before picking up a x-box controller.

"Are you gonna wash that shit out of your hair?" Luke asked Ashton with a laugh.

"Where do you think I'm going?!" Ashton snaps before laughing, and closing the bathroom door.

We all laugh before Luke makes a comment,

"Hell."

-------------------------

Sorry it's short. I'll probably update tomorrow:/