Chapter-16

Rydel POV-

I wake up, and I'm in a white room. Nothing was there, just white. I walked around, in my white flowing dress.

"Rydelly?" Someone asks, I whip my head around to find my great grandmother.

"Great Grandma?" I asked confused. She walks towards me, and takes my hands. "I saw the crash sweetie, it was awful. Your in coma right now." She explains.

Suddenly my great grandfather walks over. "You can ether leave, and live, or you can stay here, with no problems. Heaven." Grand papa explains.

"I'm in Heaven?!" I exclaim. The couple nods.

"I wanna go back!" I cry. "I'm only 17, I wanna live and have kids!" I add, on the floor, crying.

"If you say so." Grandma snaps her fingers.

-

I open my eyes, and I'm still in a white room. But I look around, and see Ratliff crying into my hand.

"Rydel, please don't die. I need you.." He cries. He needs me.

I open my mouth, but nothing comes out.

I lightly flick Ratliff's head, to get his attention. "Rydel?" He asks, his eyes puffy and red.

"R-Ratliff." My raspy voice whispers. He jumps up, and hugs me until I whimper, from pain.

"Sorry." He runs out of the room, and comes back with my family.

"Rydel!" They all yell. They surround me, and hug me.

"W-where's Em and Catie.." I ask, my voice still in a whisper, and still raspy.

"Delly, you were out for days. Their at school." Mom states.

"Days?!"

They all nod. "RUN FASTER FATTY!" Sounds like Catie yells, 2 pairs of feeling thumping against the floor.

"Just kidding! Love you sissy!" Catie opens the door, and spots me.

"DELLS!" She screams happily, and then hugs me tightly.

"Hey Delly Belly." EMILY hugs me tightly. "Missed my bestie." She states, giving me a squeeze.

"I missed you too." I state.

-

Two days later I was let go from the hospital.

I can't go to school for the rest of the week. Which is only for 3 more days.

And recently, the #R5Family has found out about all the boys in R5 are dating someone.

They weren't very happy. They were the least happy about Ross and Catie.

Catie didn't take that very well.