Chapter-7

Weekend-

Emily POV-

"Omg. It's the weekend! Hands up for the weekend! Omg. It's the weekend! Like everyday!" I sing, as I skip into the Lynch's house.

"Em!! Could ya be any quieter?" Rocky asks, with his guitar in his hand.

"Oops. Sorry, are you writing a song?" I ask sheepishly.

He nods, as I skip upstairs to Rydel's room.

"C'mon we're going to shopping!!" I barge into her room. She jumps up off her bed, and races downstairs to CHUBBS. (Her car, if you didn't know.)

--

Rydel and I walk into my house, our hands full with shopping bags.

"Hey. I have to go to dinner. Come over tomorrow, at 11:30, and I'll take you to The Rage. Where we met Ratliff, and where I dance." Rydel explains.

She tried giving me a hug, but she fails. "To much bags." I laugh.

"Bye Em." She walks out. "Bye Dells."

"Finally your back! Mon has a surprise for us. C'mon!" Catie grabs all the bags out of my hands, and drops them. Then drags me to the dinning room.

"Alright. Your home, sit sit. Close your eyes. I have a surprise." Mom rushes us.

We quickly sit down, and close our eyes.

I'm heard some shuffling around, then mom finally talks.

"Okay. Open your eyes." Mom sighs happily.

We open our eyes to find our Dad!!

"DAD!!!!" Catie and I both scream. That caused all the Lynch's to run in, then scream happily.

We all hug my Dad, as he sits there smiling. "Well, we are just going to leave. Sorry for bothering." Stormie walks out, with the rest following.

"I'm so happy I'm here to see you girls." Dad whispers.

"Me too Dad. Me too."

-------------

Sorry it's short!! I'll post more later!