Chapter-39 5 years later

S/O to @wisconsinsoccergirl cause she's helping me with the next few chapters.

Five years later.

Emily's POV-

It's been five years. Wow..

Lots have obviously happened.

Catie and Rocky got married about two years ago, and Catie is pregnant with her first child. It's a girl.

Rydellington got pregnant before getting married. It was a girl, and she's one now. Her name is Victoria. We call her Tori.

Ross is dating Courtney Eaton, they're adorable. But I still have a tiny bit of hatred towards Ross, since he cheated.

Ryland and Savannah Hudson are dating, and going strong. Brooke was out of the picture, once she got a boyfriend.

As if for me, I got pregnant four years ago, and had a boy. His name is Mason. Mia is seven, and is adorable. Riker and I fight, a lot. But we get over it..

And our parents are living happy and healthy. Still.

"Mommy! It's happening again." I hear Mia cry from the bathroom, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Mason was in the garage, sitting with Catie, and Courtney, listening to the band rehearse.

I run up to the bathroom, and tie Mia's hair back.

She's been getting sick a lot lately, it's starting to worry me..

"Sweetie. We have to take you to the doctor soon, alright? You're getting sick a lot, and I'm worried." I say, as she finishes getting sick.

"Can we do it after you and daddy go on a vacation?" She pleads, with her big hazel eyes.

"Of course." I give her a small smile, before carrying her to her room.

"Want to play with dolls, or watch a movie?" I ask, and lay her in her bed.

"Can I go watch daddy?" Mia asks,
Once again with her big hazel eyes.

"Of course, Angel." She holds her arms out, for me to carry her.

I carry her out to the garage, and set her from next to Mason, to play, and listen.

I sit next to my 8 month pregnant sister.

"I'm so fat." Catie whines, and rubs her stomach a little.

"You're 8 months pregnant, of course you're fat." I say with a smirk.

"Shut up." She punches me in the arm.

"I just wanna dance again." Catie complains.

Her and Rydel own a dance studio now, Rydel helps sometimes, but Catie used to teach a lot. She only 23, so she can still do stuff.

"Someone get me pickles and donuts!!" Catie yells, and Courtney volunteers to get her some.

"I'll be right back." Courtney grabs her purse, and heads out.

"Catie, why the hell did you push my girlfriend away?!" Ross yells, as they finished 'Do It Again.'

"Ross, Courtney volunteered to get her pickles and donuts! So shut up!" I yell back at him.

He can't just snap on a pregnant woman, cause it will cause stress on the baby.

"Ohh."

"Ross, stop jumping to conclusions, and let's play... Mia what song do you want us to sing?" Rocky asks Mia.