Chapter-15

The band in the story now^
----

Rydel POV-

Catie, Emily, and I walk into the mall, after school.

"Hey girls!" Someone says from behind us. I turn around to find Kelly. Great.

"Hi." I fake a smile. UGHHHH!! I give a dirty look to Catie.

She shrugs.

"Mind if I shop with you girlies?" Kelly asks, hopefully. "Sure!" Emily smiles brightly.

I give a very dirty look to Emily. "Good with you Rydel?" Kelly smirks. I think she know I like Ratliff..

"Yep. That's fine." I fake another smile.
-

"Em! Why would you let her shop with us?!" I yell, as I slam the car door shut. "Why do you care?! Kelly is a nice girl!!" Emily yells back.

"I LIKE RATLIFF!" I scream. Emily's face softens, as I look at her from the driver seat.

Emily looks in the back at Catie, "Did you know about this?" She asks. Catie nods.

Em looks at me, from the passenger side. "Why didn't you tell me Dells? You know I would've helped you." She states.

"Because... I don't know." I mumble, as I start to drive.

I drop Emily off at her shared house with Riker. Then I dropped Catie off at her house.

"I'm going to talk to Ratliff." I state, as Catie gets out of the car. "Good." She smiles, and shuts the door.

I drive off to Ratliff's.

I knock on the door, and Cheryl opens it. "Hi sweetie! What brings you here?" She asks nicely.

"Is Ellington here?" I ask. "Yep, up in his room." She smiles. I step in the house, "Thank you."

I go up to his room, and don't even knock. I walk in to find him sleeping, and snoring lightly.

Aw. I snap a picture, then he starts stirring. He wakes up, just as Kelly walks in his room.

"What are you doing here?!" She spats, than kisses Ratliff on the mouth.

"Hey babe. Hey Dells, I didn't know you were here." He smiles. "I was just leaving." I mumble.

I run downstairs, tears running down my face. "Sweetie what's wrong?" Cheryl asks, as I run outside.

I ignore her, and hop in my car and drive off. With tears flooding my eyes.

I saw headlights coming my way.

Then darkness.

Riker POV-

I got a call from Mom, saying Rydel had been in an accident.

My baby sissy!! I run to my car, Em following.

We drive quickly to the hospital, without getting pulled over.

"My baby!!" I hear my Mom cry, as I run into the waiting room.

I rush over to my mom, and was about to ask her what happened. When the doctor came out.

"What happened to my sister?" Rocky asks, with tears running down his face.

"When the ambulance got to her, they noticed her face was wet. Meaning she was crying. Does anyone know why she would be crying?" The doctor explains.

"I think I know." Catie raises her hand. The doctor motions her to explain.

"She told me she was going to Ellington Ratliff's house. He must have made her cry, or Kelly Voo was there."

"I bet it was Kelly." Emily mumbles from beside me.

"well could you tell us what's wrong with her?!" Ross snaps.

"I'm sorry, but she's in coma."

-------

Comment and Vote!