Chapter-14

Catie POV-

I guess I fell asleep crying in Ross's arms, listening to Riker singing 'Look At Us Now.'

Because I woke up, with the sun shining through the window. I look at the clock; 8:00am!!

"WAKE UP!!" I yell. "WE HAVE 25 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL!" I add, still yelling, as I run around.

Emily, Riker, and Ross quickly get up. Ross and Riker run quickly to the Lynch's. As Em and I stayed here.

"Good thing you left some clothes here." I state, talking to Em.

I slip on a pare of skinny jeans, and a red flannel. With a black spaghetti tank top under, and my short black combat boots.

I brush my straightened hair, good thing I took a shower last night.

I rush downstairs, after grabbing my phone, bag, and earrings.

I look at the clock. 10 minutes to go.

We get in Riker's blue jeep, and I do my make up in the front seat, next to him.

Once we get to school, we all rush to our class.

Just as we sit in our seats, the bell rings. I sigh, as I look at Ross.

"Where were you?" Rocky whispers from my side. "We woke up late." I whisper back.

He nods, then looks back at the board.

I HATE SCHOOL.

--

Lunch, the best time of the day. I met up with the Lynch's, and my sister. Also Alexa.

"HEYY!" Ratliff jumps out of nowhere. I stand up, and hug him lightly. "Man, we haven't seen you, for what seems like forever." Riker states.

I let go, then take my place. The others exchange 'Hellos' to Ratliff.

"I have some news." Ratliff states, as he sits. "What?" We all ask.

"I have a girlfriend, her name is Kelly! She's right over there." He kind of points to the north of the cafeteria.

"We'll why don't you bring her over to meet us?" Rocky suggests, with his arm around Alexa.

Ratliff jumps up, then runs over to Kelly.

I glance over at Rydel. She hasn't said anything to Ratliff, since he said he has a girlfriend. She was looking down, with some tears running down her face.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom quick, Rydel why don't you come with me?" I suggest.

I don't wait for her to answer, I pull her by the arm, and she stutter steps to the restroom right behind me.

"What?" She sobs, as we get in the restroom. "Hey, don't cry. Tell me what's wrong." I say softly.

"Ratliff, Kelly." She says in between sobs.

"No crying." I demand. After a couple minutes, she pulls herself together.

"While I fix your make-up, you're telling me what's wrong." I grab a tissue, and wipe it under her eyes.

"I like Ratliff, and it hurts me that he has a girlfriend. Whose prettier than me, skinner than me, perfect." She says in a whisper.

"First off. I totally ship Rydellington. Second, you are so beautiful. You're skinner than she is. And nobody's perfect." I state.

She smiles, "there's that smile. C'mon lets go."

We hook arms, then walk back to the cafeteria.