Chapter-32

Around a year later-

Emily POV-

"Come here baby!" I exclaim, as my 18 month old baby girl, crawls towards me.

Mia. Mia Marie. Marie is my great grandmothers name. And Mia was the name Riker and I both liked.

She had a little bit of brown hair, since brown hair dominates over blonde hair.

My phone ringing, snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I ask, and tuck the phone between my ear and neck.

"Hey Em." I hear Rydel say quietly. She still lives at the Lynch's.

"Hey, why you whispering?" I ask, and pick Mia up, and set her in her high chair.

"Riker's around."

"Oh, well you can come over."

She doesn't answer, but about a half an hours later she's walking through the door.

I moved a half hour away, so I didn't run into Riker. Or anyone else.

"Hey, you should move closer. The Valentine's moved out, so you should move into their house." Rydel explains.

The Valentine's were mine and Riker's neighbors. "I guess I should.."

"Get packing, and I'll go buy the house for you."

"Whatever."

By two weeks I had sold the tiny apartment I could afford with my Target job. And I was moving in, next to Riker..

It was a little smaller than my mothers house. Instead of 3 bathrooms, there were 2, and instead of 4 bedroom's there were 3. Rydel is helping me pay for it, since I don't have time for two jobs. I can only pay for about 3/4 of the payment, with my full time target job.

I will eventually pay her back, but for right now she's helping me with the payment, and babysitting Mia.

Rydel was at rehearsal, so I was a loner, while trying to unpack boxes and watch Mia.

Luckily, Mia fell asleep on the floor, while playing with her animals. So, I put her in the pack and play, I already put up.

"Need help?" My head whips around, as I find my friend Calum standing behind me.

"Cal!" I squeal, and run towards him, and give him a big hug.

"How are you?" He asks, as we pull away.

"Good I guess, I see you find the place." Calum knows my story, about Riker and everything. So he knows my real hair color is brown, my eye color is grey, and I'm still married.

Calum is in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. With his friends, Michael, Luke, and Ashton. They know my story too. I met them when I first starting working at Target.

They were fake employees, and they were trying to sell their album.

"Yeah, I did. Is Mia sleeping?" He asks, and picks up a box.

I nod, and pick a box up too.

"I just need a little help bringing the boxes inside before it rains, then I'll unpack them." I explain, as we walk inside.

We continue to walk in and out, bringing the boxes inside. Until there was none left outside.

"Okay, I'm gonna put the boxes in the rooms I want them to be in, so Rydel and I can unpack tomorrow." I explain, and start putting them in the rooms.

"Want some tea? I can dig some mugs, and teacup out?" I ask Calum, once I'm done.

"Yes please."

"Hey you can invite the boys over, if you didn't already." I smile, as I get the mugs out.

Just then the doorbell rings, "I already did." He exclaims, and walks to the door.

I could hear the others pushing Calum out of the way, and them racing each other to me.

"Hey boys." I smile, and hug each.

"Nice hair Mikey." I comment, and ruffle Michael's hair. "Thanks Em."

Calum walks in with Mia.

"Awe, I didn't hear her cry. I'm sorry." I apologize, and try to grab Mia from him, but he refused.

"We're here to help you." Luke exclaims, and grabs Mia from him.

"Thank you guys. So much." Ashton pulls me into a hug, and soon it's a group hug.

"Dada.." I hear someone whispers.

"Who said that?" I ask, and pull away.

"Dada.."

I turn to Luke, and see Mia saying Dada.

"Awe, baby." I grab her from Luke, and hug her lightly, so I don't squish her.

She has said Momma before, but never Dada.. She needs her father, but I know he won't forgive me.

"I think she thinks, one of us is her father.." Mikey comments, and runs his hand through his pink hair.

The tea starts making this loud noise, meaning it's done. I give Mia to Ashton, and he takes her to the living room.

I pore the tea, and bring the cups to the guys.

I realized there was no space left on the couch, or chair. So I sat on the floor.

"Do you wanna sit here?" All the guys ask, at the same time.

"I'm fine, thank you though." I smile, and take a sip of tea.

Just then, Rydel comes running through the door.

"Em! Oh hey Cal. Hi Luke, Sup Ash. What's up Mikey!" Rydel greets, as fast as she could.

"What's wrong Dells?" I ask, and take another sip of tea.

"Catie and Ross just broke up."

••••

Comment and Vote!