Chapter-19 Shooting.

(Sorry for the language!)

--

Emily POV-

We all walked into school on Monday, looking like studs.

Lucy, and Lori now go to this school. So awesome! So does Brooke, but she's in the middle school.

By all of us I mean: Me, Catie, Rydel, the boys(except RyRy, and Brooke cause their in middle school,) Lucy, Alexa, Ellington, and Lori.

We all walked to our lockers. Today was one of those days in California, where it wouldn't be hot. It'd be like 50 degrees.

"Hey Dells, will you take me to dance tonight?" I hear Catie ask Rydel. "Sure." Rydel replies.

Lori, Lucy, and Alexa go to English, while the rest of us go to History.

The class rooms are across from each other.

-

Alexa, Lori, and Lucy walk into history with smiles on their faces. We are working in projects, so I walk up to them.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I ask confused.

"The copier in English is down, so we came in here." Alexa states.

Suddenly, an alarm goes off. "The school is on lock down! Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" The principal yells through the speakers.

"He's got a-" the principal was cut off, by a shot. Then there was a thud through the speakers.

"I think our principal just died." I whisper. Our "group," everyone who walked in the school looking like studs, we're all huddled under a huge desk.

"Catie and Emily Olsen! I'm gonna get you!" A voice says from the speakers.

I know that voice. It's my Uncle Tim. Fucking trader.

Our history teacher locks the door, and covers the door window, and the windows to outside.

"That asshole!" I whisper yell. "Shut your mouths!" The teacher whisper yells, from across the room.

I flip him off, before I was pulled onto someone's lap. "Baby, you gotta be quiet." Riker whispers.

"I said; Shut the fuck up!" The teacher full blown yells.

The classroom door opens, and that son of a bitch comes in. With a fucking gun.

"I know you're in here.." Tim whispers.

Catie was suddenly pulled out from under the table. "Catie!" We all get out from under the table.

Catie had tears running down her face, as Tim has her in a head lock, with a gun pointed to her temple.

I was about to run to get my little sister, when I was pulled back. "Stay here. I'll get her." Riker states.

Riker slowly, and I mean slowly, walks towards Tim, and Catie. "Pretty boy , you might wanna stop, otherwise little Miss Catie gets it." Tim roars.

Rydel and I were wrapped in each other's arms, as tears fell down our faces.

"Don't hurt her!" Ross screams, tears racing down his face like race cars.

"Why don't you all shut the fuck up!" Tim screams, as Riker gets closer.

Tim pulls out another gun, and points it at Riker. "Rike!" Rocky yells.

Rocky was protecting Alexa. Catie kicks Tim in the groin.

Just as she gets shot in the side.