Chapter-46 Tour Pt. 1

STUPID WATTPAD DELETED HALF OF THIS CHAPTER, SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT. FORGIVE ME, IT TOOK SO LONG.

Catie POV-

"Rocky! Stop!" I laugh, as he chases me around.

"Never!" He tackles me into the couch, and gets on top of me, then starts tickling me.

"R-Rocky!" I slap his arm, trying to fight out from under him.

"Say Rocky is the best, and sexiest, husband ever, and I love him so so so much!"

I quickly repeat it, before he kisses me and gets off me.

"I'm so in love with you." He whispers, as he strokes my face.

"And I'm so in love with you." I whisper back, as I mock his actions.

He kisses me again, before going to the kitchen.

I follow him, and see him getting the cookie stuff out.

"Can we make cookies?" He asks with his lip sticking out.

I nod, "quickly though, your mom will be back with Chloe soon."

"Then we have to pack for tour." I exclaim, as I put the dough on the tray.

"Yeah, I know." Rocky kisses my shoulder, before wrapping his arms around my waist, and resting his chin on my shoulder.

-

"Say, Grandma. Grandma." Rocky was trying to get Chloe to say Grandma, as I picked out the clothes to pack.

"Ocky!" Chloe squeals, as Rocky's mouth drops.

"Did she just say Rocky?" He questions.

I nod, as I throw some diapers in the suit case.

"She's one." Rocky gets up with her, and brings her over to me.

"What's the problem?" I asked my husband, as I took Chloe from him.

"Nothing."

"Rocky, I know when you're lying." I scold.

"Well she's barely says Dad, and now she's saying Rocky. Do I not spend enough time with her? Here give her here!" Rocky grabs Chloe, as he panicked.

"Rocky, stop. It'll be fine. You spend most of your time with her when you aren't working at Hollywood Records." I soothe.

He's a manager at Hollywood Records like Andre was.

"Let's go play!" Rocky skips out of the room with a giggly Chloe, completely ignoring my comment.

I roll my eyes, before packing again.

--

"I'm tired." I groan, as I step into the bus.

"It's four a.m, all of us are tired." Emily comments, following me.

"Yeah, yeah." I go back to my room, and put Chloe down in her pack and play.

There are two bedrooms. One-which is Riker and Emily's- on the original bus are the bunks, and my bedroom is originally Stormie and Mark's bedroom on the other bus.

The other bus has Rydellington, Tori, Rourtney, Ryland, and Stormie and Mark. My mom is staying on our bus, so she can help Emily.

"Baby, let go sleep." Rocky walks in from putting the bags in compartment, and pulls me to our room.

"Kiss?" Rocky puckers his lips.

I kiss his lips, before getting in bed.

After Rocky takes his shirt off, he climbs in with me, and wraps his arms around me.