Chapter-18

The contest winner is......... *Ell, doing the drum roll.*

......... CrazyStupidLove28 !! Can't wait to write the book with you!!❤️ Congratulations!

-------------

Emily POV-

It's finally the weekend. It's Saturday, and Riker and I are having a party.

It's just both our families, and some friends. Like Curt, and Dominic, also Titus. Some of my other friends at school.

It's obviously at mine and Riker's house. It's a pool party.

Mark is grilling. Stormie along with my Mom are making other stuff.

Rydel and I are hanging up decorations, while everyone else is buying chips, and dip, and all that stuff at the store.

"Why did they leave us two to do this? Thy have more people buying stuff, than hanging up decorations!" Rydel exclaims, as she stands on a latter to hang up streamers.

I laugh, as she has a playful angry look on her face.

"We're home!" Riker.

Rydel jumps down from the latter, and we help the it's carry stuff in.

"I got the baby!" Ross calls, carrying a sleeping Catie in, bridal style

Ryland and Rocky sneak over to Catie, and Ross.

"CATIE WAKE UP!!" They scream in both her ears.

She jumps out of Ross' arms, than spots the boys.

She starts chasing them around the house, trying to kill them. (Note the sarcasm.)

"All ready?" I ask Rydel. She nods. "Let's go change." Catie states, out of breath.

We all go change in our bikini's.

I look at myself in my full length mirror, you can't see my scars anymore.

Riker comes up behind me with his trunks on, he wraps his arms around my bare stomach.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod, smiling.

We walk out to the backyard. Alexa, Kelly, Dominic, Curt, and Titus had already showed up. Lori Crow, the Lynch's cousin even showed up, along with Brooke. My and Catie's cousin.

Some other people were there from school also.

//-//-//-//-//-//

"I'M HERE!" A familiar voice yells, as I face the other way.

Lucy.

My best friend, when Riker was gone.

I jump out of the pool, and hug her. We pull back. "LU! I missed you so much!" I state, hugging her again. She pushes me off, while laughing. "Miss you too Em. Now, let me change into my suit, and we can catch up." She walks inside.

"Who is that?" Others ask. "Lucy Hale. One of my best friends." I smile.

They nod, as Lucy walks out. "Hey! I'm Lucy Hale. I sing, and I just moved out here to be an actress!"

I hug Lucy again. "Congratulations!" I smile.

"I'm Ross" One by one everybody starts introducing.

"Rocky."

"Riker."

"Ryland."

"Brooke."

"Lori."

"Rydel."

"Ratliff."

"Kelly."

"Alexa."

"Dominic, Titus, and Curt."

"Stormie, and Mark." Everyone smiles. After a while, we all ate, and had a fun time.

It was dark now, and everyone had changed. "Now, let's have a Bonfire!" Riker yells. Rocky, and Ross grab their guitars.

We all sit down in chairs, that were surrounding the fire.

I cuddled up in Riker's lap, as R5 sang Without You.

One of my favorite nights.

------------------------------------

Comment and Vote!