Chapter-8

Catie POV-
2 days later-

Yesterday I had my day with my Dad. Today Emily has her day, as I will hang out with the Lynch's.

We're skipping school today. Obviously.

We were just hanging out, and talking. But then Ratliff walks in with some familiar people.

"OMG!! You Garette Ratliff Henson! And your Eden Ratliff Henson!!" I squeal.

"Wait. How do you know Ratliff's half brothers?" Ross asks confused.

"Their from my favorite movie. The Mighty Ducks!" I squeal. Again.

"Want a picture?" Garette asks. I nod excitedly. Ratliff quickly introduces us, before we take the picture.

All three of us get a picture. "Thank you." I whisper.

"No problem." Eden smiles brightly.

"Well we better go. Bye Ellington, nice meeting you Catie. I'll tell the rest of the crew, that you said hi." Garette smiles.

I nod, and they walk out. "Can you not drive today?" Rydel asks, laughing.

"I can. But they dropped me off, and decided to come in. They had to take the car." Ratliff smiles.

"I knew they were your brothers, but I didn't think I would meet them." I plop on Ross's lap, as I say that to Ell.

--

Dinner time with both families.

"I hope there is no mashed potatoes tonight." I hear Rocky mumble. I laugh a bit. He looks up and smiles his goofy smile at me.

"You so stupid." I joke. I ruffle his hair. "No touchy." He pays his own head.

I laugh more, and I push him off his chair. On purpose.

"Hey!" He calls out. Ross, Rydel, and I laugh as he struggles to get up.

"See. He's stupid." I whisper to Ross. Ross giggles. "Aww! I love that giggle." I complimented.

"Okay! Here's dinner. Dig in!" My mom and Stormie set the dinner on the table.

We all of course dig in.

"Mmmm." We all eat the mouth watering food, that Stormie had made.

Emily POV-

I had a good day with my Dad. I missed him so much, I hadn't seen him in 2 years. He was deployed in Afghanistan.

He had lots of cuts, all over. From glass exploding. Luckily he is still alive.

Okay, so obviously we're eating at the Lynch's right now.

"Another announcement!!" Stormie stands up.

"Uh oh." I glance at Rydel, and she gives me a sympathetic look.

This isn't good. Last time there was an announcement, Riker and I ended up being engaged!!

"First off Riker, this weeked you will go to the jewelry store with me, and get a engagement ring for Em. Then the next day you will be house hunting! Both of you." Stormie announced.

"House hunting?!" Riker and I scream. We both give each other alarming looks.

I have to live with him?!

----------------

Comment and Vote!!