Chapter-17

PLEASE READ;
HEYY!! If you want a Rocky Lynch story, spam this book with Comments about why you want it. Its a contest, so I'll choose the winner! Also comment a your name!

Catie POV-

You don't deserve to be Ross' girlfriend.

You're ugly, and fat

You should die.

#RauraForever

#RaiaForever

You a slut, a whore, and a bitch.

I start crying, as I read all the comments about me. The R5Family hates, because Ross and I are dating.

It was 3a.m, and I was continually getting notifications from Twitter, and Instagram.

Suddenly my window opened, and Rydel hopped in with a frown on her face.

"I read the comments sweetie, and I feel terrible."

"Why do you think I'm crying? Wait, are you even suppose to get up from bed?" I ask confused.

She shrugged, while giggling a bit.

"What will Ross do?" I ask, with only a couple years running down my face.

"If he loves you enough, which he does, he will stand up for you." Right after she said that I got a notification, meaning Ross tweeted something.

'#R5Family! I have ashamed in all of you! I'm happy with the girl I love, and you don't even care! When did you guys get so tough?!'

The tweet said. "Why is everyone up at three am?" I ask laughing.

Rydel shrugs again. "I better go," she gives me a hug, then hops out the window.

I sigh sadly, then fall asleep.

-

I woke up for school the next morning, and took a shower.

I blow dried my hair, and got dressed. I was in a loose tank top, with leggings, and my vans. The tank top was from Victoria Secrets, and it said; I Hate Running.

I put my makeup, and jewelry on, then did my hair, and I was off to school.

I drove myself to school today, because my mom is off of work, and because I have my school permit.

I met up with the Lynch's, my sister, Kelly, Alexa, and Ratliff at school. Obviously Rydel wasn't there, won't be here for the rest of the week.

They all surround me, and give me a hug, except Kelly.

"We saw the comments." Rocky states, as they all pull away.

"How come they hate me the most?" I ask, tears brimming to my eyes.

"Because Ross is on Austin and Ally, and more girls like him more than the rest of us." Riker explains, with his arms wrapped around Em.

I don't answer. I turn around, and get my stuff for History.

The others meet me in class, and Ross sits next to me.

"How's Rydel?" I ask, even though I saw her 5 hours ago, at three am.

"She's good, she was snoring quietly when we left for school." He states.

I nod, as the bell rings.

-

I walked over to the Lynch's to give Rydel her homework. I walked in to find the boys playing video games, including Riker.

"Is Emily here?" I ask, with a few pounds of books in my arms.

Riker nods, and I race upstairs.

I heard my name, coming from Rydel's closed door, so I decided to eavesdrop.

"What are we gonna do about the fans?" I hear Emily ask Rydel.

"I guess Catie will just have to deal with the fans, she's not what they say about her. She's beautiful, she's not a slut or whore ether." Rydel explains.

I decided to just knock, instead of listen anymore.

Emily opens, and smiles. I walk in and give Rydel her homework.

I sit on Rydel's bed, "Hi! So, what were you guys talking about?" I ask, even though a already knew.

"Oh just the fans." Em states nervously.

The rest of the day was filled with gossiping, and homework.