Chapter-4

Catie POV-

That night we stayed at The Lynch's. We are still up, it's 1:30 am. We are watching movies right now.

Em was sitting on the floor in front of me. Trying not to cry.

She's sad! Her best friend said he hates her.

I was sitting next in between Ross and Rocky. Rydel was sitting on the floor next to Em.

Riker was sitting on the other side of Ross, and Ryland was sitting on the other side of Rocky.

---

"Wanna go shopping?" Rydel asks hopefully, as I wake up. "Sure. Let me get ready." I smile.

"Wait. Let me tell you the plan." Rydel says.

-

Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Rydel, and I'm were walking around the mall. We left Riker and Emily sleeping, at the Lynch's. So when they wake up, they'll be alone.

Mom, Stormie, and Mark went back to Colorado to get more stuff. They'll be gone for couple days.

Emily POV-

I woke up and I see Riker Anthony Lynch looking down at me.

"Where's everyone else?" He asks softly. "I'm not sure. Would you like me to call them?" I ask kindly.

He nods a little. I sit up, and don't see my phone anywhere by me.

"Oh. Here, I had to use it to call my parents.. I can't find mine.." Riker holds out my phone.

"Thanks?" I grab my phone. "I hope you don't mind, but I looked through your pictures.." He looks down ashamed.

"No. It's fine.." I glance at him. "I saw pictures of us in there..." He looks up at me, "I guess you were really right. We were best friends.." He adds.

My heart broke a little. "Well, I'm just going to call Rydel." I get up, and walk across the room, and call her.

"Rydel. He was looking through my pictures! No I do care! I just miss him being my best friend!!" I cry in the phone.

I glance at Riker, and he's staring at me.

"Sweetie just talk to him! Try and make him remember. Also we put a system up, and the house won't let you out." Rydel explains.

I could feel her smirking.

I hang up, and throw my phone at the wall.

Riker flinches a little.

"Sorry," I mumble. I run upstairs into Rydel's room. "Ugh.. Why does he have to be bipolar?!" I whisper yell.

Last night he was like; 'I hate You' now he's talking softly, and not yelling!!!

UGHH!!

--------••••

Sorry it took so long! Had to update my other book. It's called Teammates or Lovers. But also I finished The Band Next Door. So go read those!!